prologue

This is my first fan fix this hope you enjoy!
------------------------------------------------
~True Cross Academy ~
Rin's POV

Mephesto calls me and Yukio to his office for some reason. We use one of Yukio's keys to get there faster once we get there he's eating instant Ramen. And he says high class is every thing. Me and Yukio sweatdrop.

"Mr. Pheles."Yukio says," ah yes the Okumura twins" he says after putting down the ramen" I have a report of a endangered demon from a place called Flore and I want you two to bring it here" " yes sir" we both replied and then we were off
Fairy Tail
Lucy's POV

Just a normal day at fairy Tail but I'm not in it. I sigh while zone out like usual when Natsu walks up to me.

" hey Luce id like to talk to you"

"what do you want Natsu I'm not in the mood right now" " actually I'm kicking you out of the team. Your weak and always complaining about your stupid rent and you were only a re-"

I cut him off right there " so I was only a replacement for one of your childhood friends "

At that point the whole guild was looking at us but I didn't care.

"Hey Luce-" " DONT CALL ME THAT FIRST YOU IGNORE FOR FOR MONTJS NOW YOUR JUST KICKING ME OFF YOUR TEAM" I screamed at Natsu some more.

" there goes operation nalu" I here Mira mumble. Lasana walks up to me" listen Lucy we don't want to hurt you"

At that point I was ticked, the nerve of this girl. I walk out of the guild. I hear some yelling from the guild's direction as I walk to my apartment. Tears stream down my face as I walk " hey Lucy be careful you might fall." I hear the boatmen yell from the water. I finally get home and I walk straight to bed.

I cry and cry . this is complete and utter bullshit . I end up crying myself to sleep. Why do I have to be such a crybaby were my last thoughts as I fell asleep

-----------------------------------------------
I'm gonna end it there but yeah his is just a crack story that I made. So yeah hope you like it :3
~otaku ~