"Fine," Twice sighed.

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods, but please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident," Mr. Compress explained as Twice removed Katsuki's restraints.

"Even though our situations are different, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people, rules, and heroes. I'm sure you also—"

Shigaraki was cut off by Katsuki attacking Twice, and shooting an explosion at Shigaraki, causing the hand on his face to fall off.

"I've listened silently to your endless talking. Idiots can't ever get to the point so they're just rambling. You're basically saying, 'We wanna harass people, so please join us,' right? Don't even bother. I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that'll never change!"

Katsuki then turned to me.

"I know you want to win like All Might, too, Nanami! I know you don't really want to join them! You've always wanted to prove yourself, and become a great hero!"

For once, I could tell he cared. He didn't want me to join them and was trying hard to convince me to change my mind.

"That must be a joke. You don't know shit about me. Besides, I've already made my decisions. You were always the one who told me I wasn't going to become a hero, and I guess you were right. If you don't want to join, then I guess we're enemies now, but it's not like we were ever friends, right?" I smirked at him.

The TV broadcast, which had gone onto a commercial, resumed where it had left.

One reporter asked about the violence we had shown during the Sports Festival, saying that it was the reason for the kidnapping.

Aizawa quickly responded by saying that Katsuki and I were only trying to make our way towards our goal of being the top hero. That if the villains saw that as a chance then they were looking blindly.

"That's right, Mr. Aizawa! Also, just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!" Katsuki screamed at the villains.

"You know exactly what your position is, huh? Smart kid!" Magne said.

"No, he's an idiot," Dabi retorted.

"Even if you weren't going to join us, you could've pretended we were winning you over," Mr. Compress sighed.

"I won't do anything I don't want to even if I'm only faking it, and I don't feel like being in an annoying place like this for long," Katsuki replied.

"Don't touch him, any of you. He's a valuable piece," Shigaraki said. "I wish you would've listened to me a little. I thought we could've come to an understanding."

"Come to an understanding! Never," Katsuki said.

"Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us, meaning it's only a matter of time. Master," Shigaraki turned to the monitor. "Lend me your power."

"Master? You're telling me you're not the boss around here? That's not funny!"

"Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again," Shigaraki ordered.

"He's such a bad listener," Mr. Compress sighed.

"If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and die!" Katsuki said.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store!" A voice from outside the door said.

There was a moment of silence before the wall behind Spinner was broken through by All Might.

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Shigaraki yelled.