Chapter 4

The next morning, I walked to school with Izuku. We chatted lightly, but I could tell he wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

"Is everything alright, Izuku?"

"Huh? Yeah, why?" He asked, slightly confused.

"You just seem kind of out of energy, I guess."

"Oh, well, the healing process from Recovery Girl's quirk uses the patient's stamina. I'm just tired from healing overnight," Izuku replied.

When we arrived at school, we were surrounded by reporters. I saw Izuku begin to panic, and I immediately grabbed his hand before running out of the giant crowd.

"Thanks, Nanami," Izuku smiled at me.

"Anytime."

"I have to head to the nurse's office to get my injuries checked again. I'll see you in class, okay?" Izuku said.

I nodded and walked towards the classroom.

I sat down in my assigned seat and soon enough class was starting.

Mr. Aizawa walked, commenting on the battles that had happened the day before, and made an announcement.

"Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you choose a class representative."

The class erupted with shouts of students wanting to be the class rep. I stayed quiet, not wanting to be chosen. I was too shy to talk to anyone, much less lead anyone.

"Silence, please!" Iida said, quieting the class down.

He began to talk about what it meant to be a class rep, and how they should choose it. I zoned out, not really caring.

We all ended up voting who we wanted to represent the class. Izuku ended up winning with four votes, and Yaoyorozu ended up becoming deputy class rep with 2 votes.

Then we all went to lunch.

"There are so many people here!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Everyone in the hero course, support course, and management course eat in the same place," Iida explained.

"Izu, I don't know if I want to eat with all these people around," I muttered.

"Huh, why not?" He asked.

"You know how I get. I don't like eating with too many people around. I'll feel like they'll stare at me," I said.

"But, Nana. I want to go eat with Iida and Uraraka," Izuku whined. "Maybe you can sit somewhere else while I sit with them."

"Umm... I don't know," I said.

He was already walking away so I assumed he hadn't heard me.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my lunch before heading towards the table where Izuku was sitting. All three of them turned to look at me.

"Oh, Nanami. I thought you were going to sit somewhere else," Izuku said, almost sounding a bit bothered.

"I thought about it, and just decided to get over it. Can I sit with you all?" I said shyly.

"Of course!" Uraraka smiled

"I don't see why not," Iida said. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever gotten your name."

"Oh, just call me by my first name, Nanami. Thank you for letting me sit with you."

I sat down next to Izuku and slowly began to eat. I was growing more and more comfortable as time went on. Their conversation was about the class representatives, and how Iida had a family of heroes.

Falling In The Black (A MHA Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara