[23]

T: that's absolutely stupid, Jay.

J: I know right. I've been telling you this for so long now.

T: you know what... Just forget it. You're a lost cause.

J: and you're a lovestruck one.

T: shut up.

J: you shut up.

***

J: the weirdest part is that I have noticed the same with Irina Luthor.

T: how much free time do you have exactly? Go find a job other than sitting through interviews just to bitch about them later.

J: I don't just sit through interviews, I also get some photography done.

J: this is when the press asked her about you.

J: I think whatever is between you guys is a two sided crush

T: honestly Jay, find something worthwhile to do. You're wasting your life. And it's a pity really because you died then got a second chance and came back. But instead of changing for the better, you are still wasting your life.

***

J: okay so quick question, is the press really right about you and your secret girlfriends?

T: fucking shit, Jason, you made me spit out coffee again!

J: your fault entirely.

J: but seriously bro, you're not playing with both of them, are you? Because I am really suspicious right now.

T: no I'm not. I have only one girlfriend and you know who that is.

J: I would normally have taken your word for that but right now I'm just not sure.

J: you know what, I'm telling your girlfriend.

T: please do.

T: but tell me first that how exactly will you text her? When she sees that your number is the same as the one she's got saved as Red Hood, won't she have any questions?

J: shit.

J: I didn't think about that.

T: the only reason she hasn't yet found out is because I put a privacy on phone numbers in our group chat. If she had checked that too, you would have been exposed.

T: then all of us would have been exposed.

J: yeah...

J: you're right though.

T: told you.

J: though I will get to the bottom of this, Babybird, you mark my words.

T: I don't know why you're so interested in my love life.