J: so what?

J: he loved the present because he was thinking of getting a new USB for his data files. And me, being the thoughtful brother that I am, saved him the hassle of purchasing it.

J: by giving him the present that he really needed.

J: unlike you who bought him a coffee mug. So basic, not thoughtful at all...

R: hey, Dami broke his mug a day before.

J: and I know you had asked him to.

R: Jason!

J: you can't hide shit from me, Dickybird, I always know what devilry you're up to.

***

R: did the Lazarus Pit bestow you with a third eye or a sixth sense as well?

J:  why don't you just admit that I am naturally more intelligent than you stuck up posh lot?

R: you did not just say that.

J: oh yes, I did.

J: dumbass.

R: just you wait and see, you undead piece of filth!

***

J: we have to make a separate group chat for this.

R: not again, Jason, you have made about 40 group chats already. There's one with me, you, Wally and Roy called Hopeless Lunatics, there's one with you, me, Barbara and Bruce called Back From The Dead. Then there's a whole different one with the Superkids and with the Titans...

R: I can't even keep track of all the thousands of separate conversations that are going on at the same time.

J: but this is important!

J: we need to have a group chat without Timmy in it because it would spoil the surprise otherwise. We could name it Secret Birthday Bash. And add everyone except Tim so that we can plan for his special day.

R: how about you just kick him out for a short while from our current group chat?

R: what's it called?

J: Gotham's Freak Club?

R: yeah, that one.

J: absolutely not.

R: but why?

R: but why?

J: bad idea, because if I did then he will get suspicious.

***

R: I mean come on it's his birthday, of course he will know we are up to something.

J: honestly, Dick, you've lived with Tim longer than I have but still you simply don't know him.

R: what do I not know about him?

R: I know Timmy inside out and you can't prove me wrong.

J: wrong. And yes I can totally prove that, Dick Ignorant Grayson.