DATE NIGHT! WOOP

3rd person POV

Zeldris and Arthur walked into the peaceful cafe at 3:00. Zeldris had liked Arthur but awkwardly always loved meliodas and estarossa too.

" What are you gonna eat?" Arthur asked, looking at the menu. " Probably the special." Zeldris said looking at the chalk board which had the special on it.

" Welcome to your stupid cafe!" The waiter said. He chuckled. " Just kidding." He said reassuring. " What would you like to drink?" He asked grabbing out a notepad. " Uhh, Pepsi?" Arthur said. " Latte." Zeldris stated. " Mmk," the waiter said writing it down on the notepad. Once he walked away zeldris thought ' he looks familiar. Kinda like estarossa with a mustache, no beard, and is a little shorter. Weird.'

  Meliodas's POV

Estarossa ran into the kitchen. I made a face. " Gross, Pepsi." Estarossa chuckled. " Sprite is better." I rolled my eyes. " Dr.Pepper you mean." " Sure, whatever. I like water more anyways."

I got a glass of Pepsi and a latte. Estarossa started walking over to the table again.

I made a Australian accent. " Here you go." I said setting the two drinks down. They both said thank you and I walked off.

Arthur's POV

" What's up with him?" I asked quietly, almost a whisper. " Dunno." Zeldris said shaking his head in confusion.

We stayed silent for a bit. I hope he didn't recognize me staring into his pretty little eyes. Zeldris was so cute.

Then the waiter came back with our food.

" What would you like to eat?" He asked. " Uhh, I guess a steak?" Zeldris said messing with his fork.

The waiter turned his head to me. " What do you want?" " Salad." I said.

The waiter wrote it down and walked away.

Estarossa POV

" I'll cook." I said getting out of the coustume. " For zeldris you will." Meliodas said giving me a mischievous smirk.

I nodded and started making the steak our love wanted.

Meliodas put some nasty things in that salad and covered it up with spinach and lettece.

I chuckled evily. Meliodas looked at me and said, " Done!"

We got back into coustume and walked out of the kitchen to the table our lover and his lover were.