eh?!

Zeldris POV
"

Mel..Mel?" I asked. " Yes~?" He asked. " Where is estarossa?" I asked. " I don't know..." He answered.  " Miss me?" Estarossa asked, walking in. " ESTAROSSA!" Meliodas exclaimed, hugging him. " You really had us worried." I said. " Hehehe, sorry. Melascula wanted to hang out." Estarossa explained. " Ok." I said plainly. Meliodas kissed both of us. " Estarossa, I knew you'd look better with the baby lotion on!" Meliodas said cheerfully.  Estarossa rolled his eyes. I started to laugh.

Flashback

" Estarossa, I've had meliodas and zeldris put on this baby lotion. That's why they have baby faces." The demon king explained to estarossa. Estarossa rolled his eyes. " Fine." Estarossa said annoyed, grabbing the baby lotion. He never bothered to use the baby lotion of course. So thats why today, Estarossa is so manly.

Flashback ends

" I found it in the basement." Estarossa explained. Meliodas smirked. " You shaved your beard, too." I said. " Yea..." He said annoyed. I smiled. Later that night, I walked in on meliodas and estarossa....uhhh...I don't exactly want to say. It was awkward. Luckily, meliodas and Estarossa didn't see me.

Meliodas POV

I woke up to have my shirt off, laying next to estarossa. I blushed. Estarossa's eyes slowly opened.