A touching reunion

Meliodas POV

So, I was watching TV with estarossa when I heard a squeal. Then I heard the thing that did that go: " OMG SO YOURE THE COPIER OF ELIZABETH!"
That alarmed me. I quickly got up from the couch and ran outside. My eyes turned wide. Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe who it was! Could it really be her?!

Estarossa POV

Me and Mel mel were watching TV until he randomly hopped up and ran outside. I am very confused. Zeldris is at game stop looking for knights of Britannia. I ran to the closest window and looked outside. I saw a dark pink haired girl hugging meliodas. I was very confused. And who exactly was that weird pig? I ran outside as I saw meliodas being a pervert too the pink haired girl. She slapped him. Ha! He deserved it! " YOU PERV!" The pig exclaimed. " Hey estarossa!" Meliodas exclaimed. When I looked at the girl and when I looked straight into her eyes I recognized her. It was Liz!

Zeldris POV

OMG. Why don't they have knights of Britannia?! THAT IS DA BEST GAME EVER! After burning down GameStop I got into my car. Dad would be proud of me! I got a call from a random number. I answered. " Hello?" I asked. " H-hello!" It was a very high pitched. " I'm looking for estarossa." She said ( I'm assuming she.) " He's my brother." I told her. " Why want to talk to a loser like him?" I asked. The girl responded with " because I'm in love with him!" She sounded embarrassed. We talked for awhile then she hung up. I still can't believe someone would be in love with hairy face.