There were speakers in the halls, kitchen, living room, bathrooms and every room.

I switched it on and cleared my throat before saying, "gather 'round in the living room in five. Pisces and I got something important to say," I included Pisces' name because otherwise they wouldn't have taken me seriously.

No one's pov
Eleven zodiacs made their way to the living room. Some were more confused than the others, some were more worried.
Everyone was asking Gemini and Pisces what was wrong but Gemini made Pisces stay quiet until the last zodiac arrived.

"oh come one! Scorpio isn't going to come!" Sagittarius shook gemini's shoulder. Gemini looked over to the villains, silently asking if it was true. They nodded.

"alright... Well I'll let Pisces explain," and so he did. Everyone seemed worried and taken back.

"wait.... How does this involve me?" Capricorn said which irritated everyone.

"you're right. You have nothing to do with sending away the villains," Virgo started to which Capricorn smirked at, "but you did help your father plan something against libra's parents. Oh, and we have proof," Virgo concluded.

Capricorn crossed his arms before rolling his eyes.

"ok, but what are we-" Cancer's soft voice was interrupted by the door slamming shut.

Scorpio scanned the room and frowned when he saw his friends sitting between Aries, Libra and sagittarius as if nothing had happened.

"did you seriously forgive them already?" he rolled his eyes at them. He hated how naive his friends had become ever since they came to the middle.

"yes. Gotta problem with that?" Aqua challenged.

Scorpio scoffed. His glare softened when he looked towards the window.

Everyone turned around to see what had made a Scorpio's expression change for a second.

Cancer gasped and ran to the window when she saw the small blue bird tapping the window.

She opened it slowly and carefully, letting the small bird fly over to her hand.

The bird had a fancy envelope on its mouth. Cancer took it with her other hand and passed it to Virgo.

Virgo's eyes widened when she saw the fancy envelope. This expensive looking paper could only belong to Cinderella.
"this is not good," she mumbled. Everyone crowded around her including an intrigued Scorpio.

She cleared her throat just like Gemini had done earlier and began reading.

"zodiacs,
It has come to my attention that one of you broke one of the laws by using magic against others. Not only this but you have banned villains from going to the middle. I can only imagine maleficent's fury. This can't stay this way and you know it. I'll be expecting the twelve of you (even if only one of you caused this) to come to the east for dinner. This will be done secretly as no one other than your parents know about the current situation. This dinner will be held on May first. Meanwhile, you are not allowed to use any type of magic, this includes you Scorpio. If there's one zodiac missing this dinner there will be consequences. Anyway, I'll be expecting a solution to this you've provoked.

                                                     Cinderella"

Scorpio had rolled his eyes when his name left virgo's lips. Of course he wouldn't listen to Cinderella, no matter her being a queen.

He flicked his wrist in attempt to shut the window but nothing happened. He tried again, waving his hand harder this time. Still nothing.

"oh you've done it this time!" he glared at libra.
He started walking towards her but Gemini stood infront of her.

"you know what? Since you give me problems, I'll give you problems as well," and with that he left not only the room but the mansion.

The rest of the zodiacs put two and two together before rushing behind him, only to find a car missing too.

"fuck!" Gemini pulled his hair in frustration.
Virgo looked at him with a disapproving look. She shook her head at the situation.

"what now?" cancer asked with worried written all over her face.

"we need to find him," libra said. His words had hurt her but she knew how to hide that. There was no time for feelings when there's problems ahead, was what she told herself.

They looked at each other before nodding.
"where could he have gone to though?" Taurus scratched the back of his neck.

"the west," Leo said.

"how are we supposed to go the west?" Sagittarius whined.

"well.... We're still not officially classified as either of them. Not until we turn 20," pisces said.

"this could be very dangerous. If any villain finds out, we're dead. Plus we don't have maggic with us at the moment,"virgo warned.

"we could still dress you up!" aqua said with a smile on her face.

That wasn't enough to convince Virgo but everyone else looked positive about it.

"today's March 14 so we have some time," Gemini added.

"alright. It's settled then. We're going to the west"