Akira x Hybrid!Reader

Hybrid: the offspring of two plants or animals of different species or varieties. In this case Husky and Human, so you have Husky ears and a matching tail. Don't even ask how you came to be cause I don't know. And your animal form is only a pup even though you're 16 in human years like Akira.

(Your P.O.V.)*during the winter*

I sighed as I saw the red haired tomboy leave her home. Her nice, dry, warm home. (What I would give to have home like that.) I thought going into my animal form as she stopped outside of my alley. But what surprised me was that she set down some cooked chicken at the entrance and sat down by the plate. I went up and cautiously barked at her, she looked to me and smiled.

"Yes, it's for you." She told me with a small laugh, I gave a thankful bark before eating up the meat. "Jeez, you really are hungry aren't you?" She questioned once I finished, which didn't take long. I nodded at her. She smiled, picked up the plate and went into her home I sighed shook a snowflake off my muzzle. Great, just what I needed, snow. Now my first gonna be wet and I'm gonna get sick. But, I'd probably die from hyperthermia in my human form so staying as a husky puppies was my best bet for now. I put my paws over my muzzle and fell asleep.

(Akria P.O.V)

"...so I brought it some chicken and it gobbled it up like it was the first thing it ate in a year." I told my friend Ichika, remembering the little Husky I just saw who I was sure was a hybrid, don't ask why. I then looked out the window and saw it was snowing. "Ah, shoot. I've got to go." With that I hung up the phone and darted out the door, barely forgetting to slip on my boots. I rushed over to the alley the pup was in and saw it asleep with its paws over its muzzle. I smiled a little and scooped it up, I didn't know why but I felt connected to it. Anyways, I then went back home and set it on my bed and checked it's gender. "Oh, so you're a girl...I'll go make you something to eat." I then rushed off.

(Your P.O.V.)

When I woke up I found myself in my human form on-top of a red blanket, it might have been the red haired girls room. Anyways, I snuggled under the blankets to hide my severe lack of clothing, wrapping my big fluffy tail around myself just in case she came back in. And a couple hours later she did, with more chicken. She looked at me oddly before spotting the ears on-top of my head and smiling.

"Shoot, I'm dead." I whispered, whimpering a little afterwards. But instead of immediately wanting me out of her house she walked over to me and pulled the blanket off to see my tail covering me.

"I knew it, you are a hybrid." She then put plate of meat down, went to her closet and pulled out a red oversized hoodie and placed it on a chair. She then helped me off the bed and into a bathroom that had a ridiculously big shower. "But you're filthy. So let's get you cleaned up."