Day 23: Arguing

Creativity. Something that is truly beautiful really. Without something like this, so many things wouldn't have been made, or have been created. Creativity is that one and only thing that can break boundaries and is something that is truly limitless.

     This very thing, caused most of the conflicts between Pale and Template.

     The door was kicked opened suddenly. Pale was lying limp in Template's arms with his cheeks gathered up a hint of red both and was weak and injured, and Template seemed strained and worried as he brought him up to the bed in their shared room and immediately started pulling out some first-aid kit items.

     Though don't be fooled; even if this at first glance seemed romantic and selfless of someone to do for their loved one, they were both livid with each other, and they both weren't afraid of hiding it.

     "Why did you drain that universe? It was completely healthy and normal and it didn't deserve being destroyed by the hands of you!" Template lectured, glaring as if looks could not only kill but also torture someone for eternity in the afterlife and the life after that if possible. Pale returned the same grimace.

     "I was desperate, okay! I haven't had anything for a long time and I wasn't going to stand not having the aching feeling of nothingness for any longer!" Pale snarled at Template while worked magic into the cracks and fractures if the bones. He hissed, yet allowed himself to stay still to not get any more hurt then he already was.

     "You didn't have to destroy that universe of all things."

     "Like you would even talk about it. You talk so much about saving the universes and doing good and justice and all of that innocent bullcrap, but the moment you-" Template suddenly and quite harshly grasped Pale's arm, a pained yelp emitted from him accompanied by a growl soon there after.

     "Don't." Pale scoffed and ripped Template's hand away from him, soon digging his fingers into the palm of the glove.

     "Or what? You wouldn't find anyone else to deal with the abundant amount of 'broken' universes, as you so call it? Or do you have to have someone to manipulate their need and yearning of feeling emotions and their love for you in order to make you look better and make me look like some bad guy? But that moment you don't have me under your multi-colored thumb you beat me down that stupid pen of yours and somehow try to make me feel better by healing me back up?" Pale yelled, throwing his hand down. Template was repulsed, he couldn't believe what Pale was even saying to him. He stopped healing and flat out just tackled Pale, pinning him down to the mattress and had a stern look piercing right through him.

     "Look, without me working with you, would have suffered through way more. I want you to feel, and I allow you the chance to within reason, but if you keep acting like this I will not hesitate to cut you off of those. I love you, but I am not about to give you your way every fucking time! And we agreed we wouldn't bring this up, why are you doing this? To manipulate me into giving you what you want?"

     "When did we ever agree on not talking about how hypocritical you are?!"

     "I am NOT a HYPOCRITE! It was just supposed to be our little thing. And I thought it was mutually agreed we wouldn't talk about it!"

     "I'm sorry, I didn't know you being too much of a fucking coward to own up to or even speak about what you are doing counted as an agreement." Pale summoned some ink in his hand, hitting it right at Template to knock him off from on top of him. Template tumbled back onto the floor with ink binding him up. Both of them just stared at each other, Pale taking the fluids off of Template and desummoning it. The silence seemed to almost settle the anger in as Template pointed to the door and muttered out "Get out of my room."

     "Your room? I thought this was our house!" Template got up on his feet before pulling Pale off the bed.

     "Oh, my bad. I didn't know you built this house and foundation by scratch without any assistance." Pale furrowed his brows at him before shoving him away.

     "Fine! I'll go!" Pale spat out, getting out of the bedroom and stomping down the stairs. Template huffed and flopped on the bed, sitting and grabbing his pen before hugging it. He sighed soon there after and hid his face in his scarf as tears seeped through.