Day 8: Shopping

To any dear pursuers of Pale after Template time with him (though don't count on him giving him up), never bring him to a clothes store. It may sound like a good idea, and for the most part it is, but you will have to be oh so long-suffering to even be part-way done.

     Template was barely holding on, both in patience and on the shopping cart handle as his body was mostly on the tile floor by this point. Pale, meanwhile, was looking at every piece of clothing on the racks that surrounded him, his hands slowly letting every shirt pass by before stopping at one and taking it off the rack. His eyes were almost wide with what could be interpreted as 'interest' or at least some vague version of that.

     "Pale, why do you need every single size?! I swear there is five thousand clothes in here and only half of them really fits you! And even with the ones that do fit you, there is only like twenty unique clothes to wear! Can't we just find your size and get all of the clothes that way?" Template moaned, pulling himself on his feet to be level with Pale while his head, exhausted from his boyfriend's crap, leaning itself against the handle of the shopping cart.

     Pale looked over at Template, seeing him in the agony and despair of boredom while against the shopping cart just piled over the brim, like the pile was quite literally as tall as Template himself, with clothes. Pale stared at him with his normal blank expression, speaking not a single word as he reached up and placed the shirt in his possession on top of the unholy mountain of clothes. Finally, Template just snapped.

     He opened a small portal with a wave of his hand, pulling his magnificent Penny through the window connecting the two worlds and closing it soon after to draw on a grid on the ground near them. A portal appeared from the grid, having had Template stomp the thing to life before kicking the shopping cart piled with shirts and pants into the opening. It took a few good moments, but the several slow and seconds of silence ended with a distant crash deep from within the portal.

     Without another peep coming out either one of them, Template allowed the portal to despawn from the tile floor before grabbing Pale's hand and leaving the store.