r e d w i n e

jimin catches up with namjoon who is still standing still by the kitchen.
"hyung, what's wrong? are you okay?" he asks namjoon.

namjoon takes several deep breaths to calm himself down.
why is he feeling like this in the first place, anyway?

"s-sorry, i just suddenly felt out of breath." he replies. jimin looks at him with a worried look.

"you're pale, namjoon hyung. go to the break room and take a rest." he says to which namjoon simply nods and walks away.

namjoon stays at the break room for at least ten minutes. it's already long enough for him to calm down. he clutches his chest and sighed.
is he actually prepared to see sober seokjin now?

how would he even act? what will be sober seokjin's reaction to seeing him? will sober seokjin be ashamed and maybe somehow remember all the shit he does every midnight?

as namjoon walks out to return to work, he is half-expecting seokjin to be gone. to his dismay, seokjin is still there, this time, talking with another guy.

he notices there still isn't anything on their tables and assumes they haven't ordered anything yet so he quickly asks jimin if he has taken their orders. jimin nods.

"well, actually—oh, speaking of," jimin says and gets the tray, "here's the order for table 20." he adds, pertaining to seokjin's table.

namjoon sighs and gets the tray. he smoothly walks towards them, praying to god seokjin doesn't look up at him.

to which seokjin did.

seokjin is too busy talking animatedly to the guy to not even bother looking up at namjoon. something namjoon is actually thankful for.

he places the food down, trying to listen to their conversation. he hears nothing but a—
"you know we need to resolve our misunderstanding."

namjoon didn't want to hear anything more than that.
he heard enough. he's satisfied.

seokjin mutters a ‘thank you’ to him without even looking up as he placed the final plate.

as namjoon walks away from them, he wonders what the misunderstanding seokjin was talking about and what his relationship with the guy is.