"What was that?" she asked. "Do you know Dylan?"

"I should be the one asking you why Dylan has your number? Did you gave him your contact number Lalisa?" I know this is not the right time to fight because Lalisa and I are just got back together but I'm so pissed that everytime we would finally be happy, someone will come and ruin it!

(What's your problem with me Authornim?)

"I didn't give him my number I swear. I even told him that Taehyung and I are still together because I know and I have a feeling he will try to make a move on me." Lalisa explained and I sighed.

"How did you talk to him?" I asked.

"He offered to drive me back home when we were at the club. I swear I refused but Dylan was so persistent so I came with him" she explained. Making me remember the shit I pulled out that night.

"Nothing happened?" I asked making sure. My head is running with scenarios like them kissing or...

"Nothing, he was a gentleman" she said making me frown more.

"She's not a gentleman! Lalisa you don't know him so stay away from him!" my voice got louder startling Lalisa. And I got guilty seeing her expression.

"I'm sorry... I was just. I'm just too worried someone would take you away from me again. Lalisa,  we have been a rough journey and I'm so stressed. All I want is to be with you." I walked to her and held her shoulders to squeeze them.

"You don't have to worry. I'm here to stay." She said and pulled me to her. I willingly kneeled infront of her, in between her legs.

"Promise me you will never leave me for any guy."

"Promise." She said as she massage my hair. She leaned to my face and gave me a soft peck on the cheek and I smiled.

"I love you baby. I'm sorry for being over dramatic, jealous and pathetic guy."

"I love you too. You have nothing to worry. I'm yours." Lalisa answered, a sweet smile still plastered on her face and I can't help but be happy for how everything is turning out.

I moved closer and planted kisses on her belly button.

How can she smell so nice when she sweated a lot last night? Her pink cunt is just below my face and I want to savor it for breakfast.

"Jungkook, stop! It tickles" she giggled but I just continued teasing her kissing her flat stomach.

"Hmmm...baby why is your pussy hairless by the way?" I asked and she blushed so hard.

"Why are we taking about hairs? That's uhmm.. weird!" she looked away, embarrassed.

"Because I'm curious." I grinned at her. Lalisa has this very beautiful pussy and I'm curious how she takes care of it.

"Uhm.. There are grooming things princesses must do for hygiene and stuffs." Lalisa said shyly.

"You are waxing or shaving?" I asked curious and she shook her head.

"No, it's permanently removed through laser" she answered uncomftably.

I nodded and decided to change topic because I don't want her to get pissed or what.

"Are you hungry? I will cook for you." I offered.

"Really? You will cook for me?" she smiled like an angel.

"Of course,  princesses should be treated well" I said and she chuckled.

"You sound like Kunpimook but thank you then, can I go take a bath first? I feel sticky." she said scrunching her nose. Which looks so cute by the way.

"Go ahead baby, I'll just be at the kitchen." I said kissing her forehead.

We both headed to our directions.

I went downstairs, walked straight to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and smiled. This is awesome. It's full of food supplies and ingredients to cook meals enough to last for days.

Jennie and my friends are really the best in planning this. I should really thank them when I go back home to Seoul. Good thing, Mario helped me rent this amazing place.

This is a cabin for rent for those who would want to enjoy nature away from the city. This is actually perfect for honeymoon.

I grabbed the stuffs I need to cook breakfast for my wife and started cooking while humming.

I'm too happy right now to be worried about Dylan. Not that I'm not threathened, I still know that everything will be fine now.

Because this day I will give Lalisa a proper proposal. I will ask her to marry me. And hopefully she says yes.

I can't wait for her memories to come back anymore. Wether she's forgotten about me or not,  I will still propose to her.

Hopefully if she answers yes, the problem with Dylan will be solved along with my heart problems.

👑

Author's Note

I'm too lazy to edit so forgive me for grammar issues and mispelled words if you find some lol