The Saddist Friend

Taehyung's POV

Pranpriya is sleeping already. And the Queen left her to our care.

Jungkook took a walk for a while while Jimin was left to look after her.

I sighed and walked out of her room.

This is so fucked up!

How did this happened?

Suddenly she forgot everything about Jungkook. Who he is in her life. How much she loves her. And she remembers me instead.

I'm supposed to be happy right now because she remember that she loved me back then. It is very heart warming and satisfying hearing her say those words. How much she loves me,  how she cried for me, how she waited. And if situations where different I would've married her already.

She's the only girl that I loved, the only girl who made me happy,  the only girl who broke my heart when she chose my bestfriend instead. And this girl finally said she loves me too and it makes me really happy.

What would you do if this happened to you? That the person you dreamt your whole life finally said she loves you back and she even wants to marry you?

I know being happy is not right. I should be sad and guilty for Jungkook but my darker side tells me to be happy at how the things turned.

Is this my reward for sacrificing too much?

Is this my reward for stepping aside?

Is this my reward for choosing other people's happiness?

Maybe.

Maybe this is my reward.

But if I take advantage of her condition, I will end up hurting my bestfriend. And I don't want him to get hurt just like how I felt back then.

But I guess this is his Karma.

His karma for hurting her over and over. For not treating her the way she should be. This is his Karma for cheating. For the nights she spent with Tzuyu and I hated him so much everytime he comes home smelling like her while Pranpriya waits for him patiently. I hate him so much for hurting her like that. Pranpriya deserves better. Not a cheating and coward Jungkook but a loyal and brave Jungkook.

Jungkook is a good person. I know he loves her so much but still he chose to hurt her.

I only suported them because I saw how Pranpriya is happy with him. And if she's happy, I can't help but be happy too. I can't help but support her too.

But now that it turned that the reason of her happiness became me myself, I guess I will give her that.

I will fight for her.

'Taehyung that's wrong!' my conscience stopped me instantly from turning into a complete jerk.

I know it's wrong. But the situation is so tempting. Can't I be a little selfish sometimes?

I love her. I really really want to be with her. But what if she gains back her memory?  She will leave me for sure and I will end up hurting again.

I know I should move on already. But I can't. I need a little more time to be with her. Just a little more time. I promise I will move on after this.

For now, I plan on teaching Jungkook a lesson. Just a little lesson on how he hurt Pranpriya back then.

I'm gonna make him lose his shit when he sees that the girl she loves is interested in another man.

I know they will end up together but I need to test him first if he is really remoseful of what he did back then.

I'm gonna piss him off first and after this, I will try to move on. Maybe what I will do is wrong but I need this. She was mine at first and he is lucky enough to be chosen. And now, he needs to learn his lesson first before finally getting her.

"Taehyung!" I heard Jungkook's voice called from my back so I turned to face him.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Don't you dare play with me! She may forget about me but don't you ever take advantage of the situation!" he warned through gritted teeth.

"She said she loves me. You heard that right?" I said and Jungkook's face reddened in anger. I really like to tease him like this because his temper is just so short.

"That's because she fucking forget about me! But she will remember me soon!" he said unsurely.

"Sure. She will remember you maybe in five years? And by that time we're already married and we would have kids on our own." I teased him more.

"What the fuck! Do you want to die? Because I will kill you!!!" he said raising his fist in the air. He was about to punch me but we were cut by a voice.

"Stop fighting you guys! The princess will be discharged now. Doctor Jin said she will continue her rest at the palace. The Queen said the three of you can stay at the palace if you want. She prepared rooms for you." Bam said and I nodded.

"Why three of us? I should be the only one to stay there with her!" Jungkook raised his voice.

"That's the Queen's order. You can stay or you can go. It depends on you." he said.

"I will stay." I said and Jungkook glared at me.

"No you won't! Go back to Korea! Shoo" he said like a little kid. I really want to laugh at him right now but I need to focus on my plan of pissing him.

"I can't wait to stay in a room with her!" I smiled at Bam and he nervously looked at Jungkook.

"Uhm guys--" Bam started

"You really have a death wish!" Jungkook grabbed my collar and Bam quickly pulled him away from me.

"Stop it! Don't cause a scene here!" Bam yelled.

I turned my back on him and started walking back to Pranpriya's room.

"Hey! I'm still talking to you! Come back here! I swear to god Kim Taehyung!" I hear him say but I just continued walking.

I grinned at how he jealous he could be. Jealous Jungkook is really fun to watch.

I'm so enjoying this.

If I can't be a selfish friend, then I can be a saddist one.

👑

Author's Note

What do you think of Taehyung. Is he going too far?

😁😁😁