The Pet

Jungkook's POV

"Jk, I want them all" she smiled the moment we entered the pet shop.

There are so many pets for sale including dogs, cats,  fishes, rabbits, and birds.

"No, Lalisa, we are only buying one." I said giving her a glare to make it look like I'm the boss between us two.

"But they need help?  They are being sold here. Their mothers are probably looking for them now!" she answered dramatically.

Wait. Does fishes have mothers? because it would be weird to look for a fish's mother.

"No, we can't just buy them all. Pets are not allowed at the dorm and we will not be able to take care of all of them." I said. I really need to stand my ground now. One pet is already a trouble, what more could it be if we buy all of these.

"But, we will just buy them all and we will look for their mothers to return them." she said.

"How can we return them to their mothers?  That's very impossible Lalisa!" I said almost yelling. She's really giving me a hard time shopping.

"I can do it myself if you're too lazy!" she said rolling her eyes at me.

What the? I will be a president in the future soon and this woman right here just called me lazy?

"No, we will only buy one so you should pick just only one. Besides,  even if we return them to their mothers,  the store owner will catch them again and they will end up in this store again." I explained and she got quiet.

"They will?" She asked and I can tell she's at the verge of crying.

"Hey,  don't cry. These pets just needs new home. Someone out there with a huge heart will buy them and they will forever have a home." I said as I hug her slim body.

"Okay... But let me buy at least three?" she said. Her tears are falling now and I hate seeing her cry like this.

As much as I hate to have three pets at the dorm, I don't want to see her sad. So I don't have a choice.

"Okay so you choose." I answered as I sigh.

She smiled and wiped her tears then she started walking around the store trying her best to choose a pet.

It's almost thirty minutes and she hasn't picked yet.

"Lalisa,  please make it faster,  we still need to buy your clothes." I said. And she nodded.

"Jk,  I want them." she said pointing to a cage with kittens inside.

Oh shit! I hate cats. They are evil and they steal food.

"Why cats?" I asked her. Can't she at least pick dogs because I think they can be trained more than these lazy cats. Or fishes because they die easily.

"They're very lovely!" She said clapping her hands.

Lovely? Where?

She's excitedly looking at the three cats with different colors. One cat is white, then one is orange and the last is black which looks really ugly.

"I think I know what I'm gonna name them." she happily announced. Yes she's the only one happy right now.

"What is it babe" I smiled as if I'm excited to know these pests I mean pets name.

"That one would be Tata, that one is Chimmy and that one is Kookie." she said while pointing to each.

"How did you come up with those names?" I asked. She's really creative.

"I just thought about the three of you. You, Jimin and Taehyung" she said and I frowned.

Why the fuck is she thinking about Jimin and Taehyung this moment when she's with me?

"Why would you think of naming them after us?" I asked but I really wanted to say 'Why are you cheating with me with those two on your head?'. But I need to keep my cool. I don't want to ruin our first shopping experience together.

"I just thought about your personalities. The white looks kind, the orange looks sweet and the black looks naughty." she explained and I'm not feeling good about this.

"Who am I there?" I asked.

Tata is the white because he looks kind,  Chimmy is the orange because he looks sweet and the black is you because he looks naughty!" she grinned.

"I'm naughty?" I asked lookin at the black cat.

"Yes you are." she said rolling her eyes then she started walking around.

I'm gonna show you what naughty means if I fuck you real hard later. You just watch!

I paid for the cats and told the pet owner will just pick them up later because we still need to shop for clothes.

While paying, Lisa was bidding each pet goodbyes promising them that one day they will be saved from this cruel world.

I really want to laugh at her being too dramatic but I'm more annoyed that we have to bring home three fucking cats.

I promise myself we need to go back home after shopping for clothes because I'm so stressed out the whole day.

👑

Author's Note

Nothing. I just want to thank those who frequently comments. It means a lot to me. As I said,  comments inspires me to write more. 😊😊😊