The Scared Boyfriend

Jungkook's POV

Where is she?

I've been waiting for her for 10 minutes now.

Finally, I saw Tzuyu walking.

She opened the car door and got inside my car quickly.

"What took you so long?" I asked her in annoyance. I really hate waiting.

"I was looking for condoms." she answered as she buckle her seatbelt.

"Why do you need condoms?" I asked.

"For you dick of course!" she snapped. She's also not in a good mood just like me.

I wonder why?

"We will do nothing Tzuyu." I said as I start driving.

"We will." she said and her hand travelled to my thigh. She quickly place her hand on my crotch and started rubbing my bulge but I managed to remove her hand.

"Stop it Tzuyu!" I warned as I focus on the road.

"Why are you cold like that? Did you finally found another girl to replace me with?" she asked. Hurt is clear in her voice. But I didn't answer her.

"Please fuck me. I'm so stressed out. The exam was really hard." She begged again.

Okay fine I admit.

If this is just an ordinary day,  I would probably fucked her by now but I cannot do Lalisa wrong anymore.

The last time I cheated, she left me for four fucking days! I thought I was gonna die. Those four days were the most miserable part of my life.

I love her and she's the only one now that I wish I can be with physically,  mentally and emotionally.

"Where do you want to go? Do you want to eat on a restaurant?" I asked. I need to divert her attention to something else.

"I want to go on a hotel and have sex there." she answered and I almost cursed.

"Why do want to have sex so bad? When we can eat or watch movie instead?"

"Not my fault you're so addicting." she said in a seductive voice. Her hand travelled again on my thigh.

"I can give you anything but that!" I almost yelled. She's really annoying me.

"Tell me,  who's this new girl you are with?" she gave me a suspicious look.

"I have no one!" I lied. I don't want her to know about Lalisa. I'm scared she will do something to her.

"Is it Lalisa?" she asked and my eyes widened.

What the fuck!

"Who is that? I don't know her." I tried to compose my self. I can't let her know I'm with Lalisa or she's gonna find out soon about Limario. She would report to the Universities for sure and Lalisa will be kicked out.

I won't let that happen.

"Then why did she turn into incredible hulk a while ago when I told her that I will meet you?" She chuckled.

"You what?"

"You heard me,  your sister and her group together with that crazy bitch was at the cafe a while ago,  I just asked Jennie to lend me a condom for us to use. And that crazy bitch jumped on me. She even pulled my hair. ! Ughhhhh!!!  I hate her! I'll make sure she'll pay for what she did. Doesn't she know that I'm a princess?"

Shit!

"Did you just said you borrowed condom infront of them?" I asked trying to manage my anger.