The Body Reaction

Lalisa's POV

Finally my most anticipated day has come! Our private plane safely landed here in South Korea. But we can't go directly to Jeju because The President wants to see me first and I need to go to give courtesy visit as a princess of my country.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked as he guide me to walk.

"A little." I answered shortly. I'm actually super nervous coming in this country which I haven't been. And the fact that the president and the first lady wants to see me too adds up to my anxiety.

I really wonder why they want to see me. Jennie told me that her mom called for how many times just to make sure that I will go to the Blue Palace where the President lives.

"Don't be. You'll be fine" he said patting my back and I hummed in response.

Taehyung and I are now walking ahead. Jungkook and Jennie is at our back, while Jimin, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Dr. Jin were following. Dr. Jin has to come with me because of my condition which makes Jisoo happy because she say this will be their bonding moment. Theybfind it hard to be together these days because Dr. Jin is working in Thailand while Jisoo studies here in Korea.

But Dr. Jin said he will marry Jisoo as soon as she graduates.

I'm really happy forrl the both of them because they found the love on each other while I am unsure of my feelings.

I'm supposed to love Taehyung wholeheartedly but everytime I plan my dream wedding, someone keeps popping inside my head which confuses me more.

I looked at Taehyung and he smiled sweetly at me. Whenever I'm with him, I feel calm. But my heart will go crazy everytime the other person is around. That's why I don't talk to him too much these days and I don't want Taehyung to notice my confused feelings.

When Taehyung was about to hold my hand, Jennie was able to pull me away.

"Lalisa, look there's a bunny!" she pointed somewhere as we walk to the car.

"Where?" I asked while looking to where she is pointing as I also glance at Taehyung's direction.

"Oh it's gone already. But it's okay. We'll find it soon." she said and she pulled my hand and started walking faster away from the group.

I glanced back and I realized both Taehyung and Jungkook are watching me which made my heart thump a little faster.

I really need to stop looking at Jungkook because my heart is palpitating every time I do.

When we reach the presidential car, I had to be be separated from Taehyung, Jimin, Chae, Jisoo because I need to go to the Blue Palace while they go home first for the day.

Our plan is I will stay at the Palace tonight and we'll just see each other tomorrow for our flight to Jeju.

I had to shrug my nervous feelings around Jungkook and act like I'm not intimidated by his presence.

"See you tomorrow." Taehyung said when I was at the car door. Jungkook, Jennie and Dr. Jin are already inside.

"Yes. I can't wait. I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled and tiptoed to give him a peck on his chee but not before I do the door opened and Jennie pulled me in.

I was surprised at how strong Jennie is for pulling me inside effortlessly.

"We'll go guys!" Jennie grinned at Taehyung and the rest.

I looked at him guiltily but he just smiled.

"See you soon Pranpriya"

"I'll call you later Jack!"

The door finally closed and I sat straight. Dr. Jin was sitting in the passenger seat. While Jungkook, Jennie and I are on the back seat. Good thing Jennie is between us. I really don't want to sit next to Jungkook. His thighs are distracting.

"Jungkook, let's change seats. I feel nauseous when I don't sit next to a window" Jennie said and my eyes widen.

God! If Jungkook agrees, he will have to sit next to me!

"Sure" he said and I gulped. I had to close my eyes to hide my nervousness.

Jennie and Jungkook switched and when his body brushed mine slightly, my whole body weaken in an instant.

I can't describe this feeling but my body has a different reaction when Jungkook is near me.

I focus my eyes on the side instead to not look at him.

"Is it too hot Lalisa?" he asked beside me.

"You're hot. I mean I'm hot? I mean.. Wha.. What do you mean hot?" I asked. I'm not sure if his body is what he is referring to as hot?

Because he is.

Damn. Why is he giving me anxiety?

Jennie chuckled in my answer while Jungkook smirked.

"I'm asking if you feel hot because you are sweating too much. The AC is working fine." he said and I consciously wiped my forehead and neck.

Yeah. He's right. I'm really sweating too much despite the cold temperature inside their car.

I didn't answer him. I will just stutter if I do. I just closed my eyes and decided to take a nap.

Shortly after, I felt strong arms holding me. When I open my eyes, Jungkook's arms are already wrapped around my body and I had to gulp at the short distance between our faces.

He's sleeping but he looks so good. Jennie is now sleeping too. And I'm glad she is because I don't want her to see us like this.

Should I push him away from me?

But his arms feels so good.

It feels like home.

I shrugged my worries and just leaned closer to him. Resting my head on his hard chest, I closed my eyes and fall back to sleep.

"We're here!" the driver announced. I open my eyes the same time as Jungkook's and I realized we are still in the same position a while ago. I'm still wrapped in his arms.

I quickly pulled away blushing so hard. This is so embarrassing. Jungkook was blushing too while scratching his temple.

"You two looks good together" Jennie teased and I reddened more.

This is not right. This is cheating. And in my vocabulary, cheating is the leaast thing that I will do.

We hopped out of the car and I looked around the Blue Mansion.

So this is where Jungkook and Jennie lives?

Guards were lined outside and servants waited inside. As if waiting for an important guest.

We walk inside and a man the same age as Sir Rudolph walked to me.

"A pleasant to have you visit our country Princess Pranpiya and Doctor Kim." he greeted while giving me flowers.

"Thank you so much!" I answered shyly.

"The President and the First Lady is waiting for you. Come with me!" he said and he lead us to a big room where there sits an old man and a lady on a sofa. I presume they are Jungkook's parents. The man looks like Jungkook and the woman looks like Jennie.

"Good--" my greeting was cut when the lady ran and embraced me tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you again. When is the wedding?" the woman excitedly asked.

"Wedding?" I asked back. Is she referring to me and Taehyung's wedding?

"Yes! Wedding. You and Jungkook's wedding!" she said.

"What?!"

👑

Author's Note

How are ya'll?
I miss writing so much.