Chapter 14

~••October 25th••~

Danny's P.O.V.

It's been around a week or two since me and the boys went to see Katniss and Funny's goddaughter in the hospital, and now we're raising money to get Kat a heart transplant.

The crowd is a sell out. They'll love the songs we have lined up. Dead Bite, Second Chances, all our most popular songs will be in this concert. None of us can wait!

Peeta's in the crowd, probably front row, but I can't see him because of the stage lights shining in my eyes. The crowd knows why we're doing this, because of Katniss, and they wanted to help out.

'Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Hollywood Undead!'

The crowd goes mad as 'Empire' starts to play and we run out on stage, as Jorel starts his verse.

'Feeling like today is the day, you better make a move. Up and outta the fray, you better execute.' Everyone's loving his vocals, 'through the city decay, the people watching you. Get the fuck out the way, 'cause they can get it too.' The crowd is going insane. I love doing concerts and tours like this, especially when we're doing it for a cause, such as Katniss's heart transplant. We all love it, nothing can ruin this moment.

This goes on all night. We sing and play our music, the audience cheers us on, and every minute we're getting closer to giving what Katniss deserves. I scan the crowd to find Peeta but I can't see him. He must be somewhere, probably getting himself something to eat. The night drags on even longer, and after we stop playing we grab a snack. We then go sign autographs and encourage everyone to donate for Katniss. I see a certain someone comes out from the crowd.

"Hey, Danny. How much money have we raised?" Peeta asks me.

"Uh, let me check..." I say distractedly, and ask the other how much money we've gained. I'm shocked by the news, sending joy straight into me.

"We have $899,975!" I exclaim. The happiness spreading across Peeta's face.

"We just need... $15 more!" He shouts, the crowd only getting louder and louder.

"Come on! We need just a bit more people! Help us help our poor Katniss!" Charlie yells into the microphone. The crowd roars and a whole lot of people line up to donate their money. Peeta gazes in awe at the group of people, then he turns to me.

"Thank you! Thank you guys so much! We'll be able to save Katniss!" He cries, some tears forming and dripping from his eyes. I come to give him a hug and he hugs back.

"She deserves it mate, you do too." I say and release him. He nods, wiping away his tears of joy then turns back into the crowd. I smile at myself, knowing we did something good. I ask Charlie if I could have the microphone, and he passes it to me.

"Alright, listen up everyone! I've got something to say!" I say, and in laughter the audience quiets down.

"I just wanna say that everyone, as a big community, we have all done something incredible tonight. We've now raised above $900,000 to give Katniss the heart transplant that she needs! Y'all should feel proud of that!" The crowd cheers. Then as soon as we know it, the crew and I pack up our things, say goodnight to our fellow fans, then leave read to call it a night. Peeta comes with us, and we drive straight to the hospital where Katniss waits for us.

~

Peeta's POV

We headed to Katniss's hospital room, still buzzing about the concert and how much money we raised. $900,000 in one night!

'Now what do we do?' Funny asks as we walk down quiet corridors towards her room.

'Wait till she wakes up?' I take a wild stab in the dark, 'I don't know....I've never had this happen to me before.'