Every one shut up!

"EVERY ONE SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Screamed a loud German accent. Every one looked to the owner of the voice. Germany had his eyes closed and his teeth clenched. He was furious. But then again it was just another meeting day for the nations, it always went like this.

"Look, can we please just get back to the subject at hand without arguing." He said, calming down a bit. Every one nodded or said a small yes. They all settled down. The meeting was about global warming, and as expected America brought up a rather idiodical sounding idea.

"What kind of idea is that?" Said England. "Don't get me wrong it sounds like it would work but it is unrealistic."
Russia began to poke fun at the American "Da, that is stupid idea." America glared at him. "Like you would have a better idea dude." He said. Russia did not like his comment. He sneered at him.
China stood up from his seat,"Both of you need to stop arguing, you sound like children throwing tantrums." The other nations looked at each other. They already knew this was not going in a good direction.

"Can we please sit down and calm down." Begged France, not wanting this to escalate.
"I will only calm down if America and Russia stop arguing." Said China, in a condescending tone.
"Yeah Russia stop arguing with me." Said America.
"Hmph... I am not the one with the stupid ideas." Said Russia.
"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" China was getting pissed. America and Russia started at him for a moment.

America sat down and glared at both Russia and China. He pouted. Russia simply sat down and organized his papers, stacking them neatly. Almost as if nothing happened, he recollected himself. And finally, China brushed himself off and sat down himself.

Every one was deeply relieved. A few soft sighs were heard. The meeting resumed as normal and Japan began by pitching in his idea. Little by little the others shared their ideas too. Smooth as the meeting could have been

-time skip-

Once the meeting was over everyone headed to their hotels, this meeting had taken place in New York. So only America was not in a hotel.

-Americas POV-

Why does Russia always have to make me look stupid. Always mocking me. And China too, I am not a kid! He's just old! Good grief, I really need a burger right now. I haven't eaten since like, lunch and its 8 already. That's 7 hours gone by. My stomach is going crazy. I walked out of my house and walked toward my car. I decided that some fast food would do just fine right now. My mouth was watering just thinking about a nice juicy burger.

-Chinas POV-

I drove down to the hotel to finally get some peace, I am sick of those two! Why do they have to be childish and annoying. It was only when I parked that I realised I had not eaten and that I needed some food. I always prioritize food before anything! I guess some fast food will have to do. I don't have all night and I am tired, but I am hungry. Well, looks like fast food it is. It is quick right?

-Russias POV-

Why did the stupid meeting have to be in stupid America. He is annoying. I exhaled sharply at the thought of him. And China! He thinks he is so much better just because he is older, how dare he call me as childish as America. I am nothing like him! Nothing! I am so stressed out and hungry. Food sounds good right now, but I don't have food at the hotel. I will have to stop at that McDonalds at that next stoplight. Whatever, food is food. Besides, how bad can it be.

-back to normal POV-

Russia pulled into the parking lot of the McDonalds. Lazily shutting his car door. He walked in, it was quite empty, barely any people. In fact only two other customers. Calm. Away from those bastards. He ordered and sat down, waiting patiently.

Meanwhile China just happened to pull into the very same parking lot. He walked in, too exhausted to pay a lot of attention, he didn't notice Russia sitting near the window. He too ordered and sat down, but on the other side of the restaurant so as Russia did not notice him either. They sat in silence. It was only when America claimed his presence by swinging the door open, that they noticed each other.
Both whipped their heads up at the same time, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?" They screamed in unison. Then they turned their heads and finally acknowledged each others existence on the two opposite sides.
America looked over to them. "First let me ask what you two commies are doing here." Demanded America. China and Russia got up from their seats and walked up to the American. All three gave each other death glares. The atmosphere was real thick. It looked like they were ready to have a fight.

The cashier looked at the three men, reading the atmosphere she hesitated but spoke, "Sirs.. if-if there is-is going t-to be a prob-problem, y-you might have to take this out-outside." All three indeed stepped outside. Noticing the poor humans uncomfort. "So, what are both of you doing here?!" Asked Russia.
"Dude, I was hungry. And I really wanted a burger." Sassed America. "Oh and you could not have gone to a different McDonalds, remind me how many there are in total in the U.S." Snapped China.
"Well I thought you two didn't like McDonalds." Said America all defensively.
"Whatever, we are all just hungry. Let's just eat. Keep your distance, you're both annoying." Said the Russian, he walked inside to find his order ready to go. China followed suit, and America walked up to get his order, apologizing to the cashier. All three sat at opposite ends, practically making some sort of a Bermuda triangle. And poor those who dared come between these three, because they would be lost in their cold hard glares.