Present Day(2045)

(A/N: I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DID BEFORE WITH THEIR NAMES AND BIRTHDAYS, BUT INSTEAD OF BIRTHDAYS I'M GONNA PUT THEIR AGES INSTEAD. THIS IS JUST TO GET A SENSE ABOUT HOW OLD THEY ARE AND WHATEVES.)

Name/ Age:

-James Rogers(20)

-Brooklyn Barnes(20)

-Brandon Barnes(16)

-Tommy Odinson(Twin #1) (19)

-Tammy Odinson(Twin #2) (19)

-Torrun Odinson(17)

-Cooper Barton(Not in avengers tower, but just because he is Clint's first kid) (Age unknown maybe around 30s)

-Lila Barton(Age unknown  maybe around 30s)

-Nathaniel "Nate" Barton(30)

-Morgan Stark( Around 27-28 years old)

-Jonathan Stark(22)

-Domenico "Nico" Romanova(Romanoff)(21)

-Bridget Banner(17)

-Louis Laufeyson(Odinson) (18)

-Luke Quill(16)

-Freddie Quill (Twin #1) (15)

-Edward Quill (Twin #2) (15)

- Gabby(15)

-Dustin(16)

-Mia(17)

-Rex Raccoon(14)

-Grayson(16)

-Nickolas "Nick"(15)

-Paul Maximoff(18)

-Wyatt Maximoff(16)

-Summer Wilson(19)

-Simon Wilson(Twin #1) (16)

-Steven Wilson(Twin #2) (16)

-Willow Rhodes(20)

-Hank Pym(15)

-Violet(14)

-Cassie Lang(38)

-Sampson Lang(18)

-Sean Strange(Twin #1) (13)

-Sarah Strange(Twin #2) (13)

-Whitney(12)

-Noah Fury(12)

-Peyton Parker(9)

-Princess Tamryn(11)

-Maddie(10)

-Oakley(10)

-Skyler(9)

-Cameron Danvers(13). 

TONY POV:

"And that is how Thor and some others saved the world and also became littles and also how you guys were born and raised here." I said. "Better now Hank?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." Hank said. 

"Ok, now story is over. Go back to bed now." I said. And so they all went back to their rooms and went to bed well except for Peyton. I saw that Peyton wasn't going back to her room and so I decided to see what was wrong. "What's wrong Peyton?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I mean I just don't want to wait a long time to train with you. I guess I'm just a bit impatient cause I really want to train with you Tony. I want to do it before I turn 15 cause that is a long time and I feel like I'm able to do it." Peyton said.  

"Come on. We'll talk about it while I get you back to your room." I said. Peyton nodded and so as we were walking to her room we talked about her possibly training with me. But we had to wait and see and so after about 30 minutes of talking about it we finally made it to her room.  "Alrighty kiddo we are here." I said.  Peyton stopped talking. "Look, it is a possibility that I can train you before 15. Be patient and just wait and see." I said.

"Ok. Thanks Mr. Stark." Peyton said sounding like her father. And then she hugged me. And then she went to bed.  The door closed and I went back down to the lab trying to figure out some stuff.  And so I decided that Peyton would and should train with me. And then I smiled thinking that she is going to be super happy that she was gonna train with me. And so after a while of working in the lab I went to my couch that I still had in the lab and I slept on it. I was very excited for Peyton and so I smiled. 

NO ONE POV:

The next day Tony told Peyton and she was very excited. And so everything was pretty normal and that everyone was training and that Tony was just happy that not only Peyton was training with him, but the fact that everyone else was trying to train and be heroes  like their parents. Noah was trying to train to give orders and find missions for the others to go on just like his dad. And so even though it was a story about age regression mostly Tony was glad that some parts of the story inspired them to keep training and be like their parents. Anyways, they were training and eventually they had their first mission and they were excited and nervous at the same time. They all looked at each other and they smiled and grinned. They were ready.  Once they got to the place James had his suit and his shield and said to the others.

" Avengers.... Assemble." James said. And they were beginning to fight the villain.

                                                              THE END

THANK YOU FOR THIS. THERE IS GOING TO BE TWO MORE THINGS, BUT ITS NOT RELATED TO THIS OR ANOTHER EPILOGUE. ANYWAY, THANK YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS. THANK YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R