51

~~~

im late i know. im sorry. i got really busy last week. but here you go. uwu

~~~

"Gross."

The word found itself floating out of Taehyun's mouth who, according to himself, has been suffering for the entirety of their meet-up; courtesy of the couple in front of him named Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun.

The poor boy has to endure sitting there, suggesting his ideas that were all ignored because the two males across him are too engrossed into their own little world to even notice another human being in the same room as them.

He's now questioning himself for his decision of ever agreeing to his parents that trying out as an intern to his friends' company would be a great idea. He blames his lazy ass for this because if he didn't agree, then he would have to take interviews at different companies and he didn't want to waste his time and effort over that.

But now, being in this situation, maybe he should've just taken those damn interviews.

With his face that got stuck in a cringe, Taehyun quickly took the folders beside him and smacked them back down on the table loud and harsh to get his friends' attention who were casually baby-talking each other before they got interrupted by a disgusted Taehyun.

"God, that startled me!" Yeonjun complained, raising his head up from its comfortable position on Soobin's shoulder, his hands over his chest as if accentuating his surprise. He then turned to Soobin with a piteous expression, "Binnie, I was shocked."

"Were you?" To Taehyun's disbelief, Soobin actually played along and answered Yeonjun with the same child-like voice as he gestured the brunette to come closer (as if they weren't close enough) and comforted him. "Don't worry, I'm here."

"What a relief—"

"Can you guys fucking stop it!? I swear I'm about to fucking spill my guts if you both don't fucking quit at this fucking instant!" the youngest warned, giving his two friends a sharp glare. His hands held onto the table as he calmed himself down not to flip the table around out of rage and disgust.

Thankfully, the couple pulled away from each other. Soobin then cleared his throat before he returned back to his papers as if he wasn't just treating his husband like a kid moments ago.

The said husband, however, has a displeased look on his face but did not dwell on it and went back to his own documents too. The pout decorating his lips indicates that he is against the workload though.

"Thank you—"

"I'm sorry I'm late because I don't wanna be here."

Before Taehyun could finish his phrase, a voice coming out of nowhere interrupted him and there comes a wild pink-haired male wearing a black coat with a black-haired male on a same black coat following on his trail.

"Fucking great, more couples." The poor youngest lad muttered under his breath as he let his body fall back down on his chair like he had seen it all already and gave up on life.

"Okay?" Jaemin cautiously said, making his way to sit beside Yeonjun's left side. He then nudged the latter's arm, "What's got him so bitter?"

"Probably because he had a fight with Beomgyu." Yeonjun shrugged.

"Shut up, I don't know a Beomgyu."