20

Okay, you all can go ahead and put the blame on Yeonjun with this one. It slipped off his mind that Soobin's one of those rich people who has no idea how ordinary people's lives work since they grew up with a huge golden fucking spoon shove up their mouths.

Soobin never did chores in his life— sure he knows how to cook a few meals and tidy up but he rarely does that back home because they have maids and workers to do those stuffs for him.

Yeonjun's case was different however, he came from a rich family too yeah, but he was taught to do things on his own if he could do it himself. His parents always remind him that he can't always depend on someone, that he ought to learn to live on his own two feet which is why they made him move out the house when he turned legal to live independently. His cousin, Taehyung, only moved in with him because he pleaded to have a company, saying that "it would be too lonely to be in a huge house alone" which his parents fortunately agreed on.

In the morning, Yeonjun asked Soobin again to buy groceries since they're out and there weren't any stocks provided but Yeonjun forgot that Soobin may not be familiar with it considering that he spends his life on the spotlight that one little movement of his would be captured a hundred times unlike Yeonjun whose identity was only known recently.

So when Yeonjun told the younger to buy groceries, he might have took it a little too seriously and literally. Yeonjun heard him talking to someone over the phone about buying a property; specifically a whole grocery store. Startled, Yeonjun snatched the phone out of Soobin's hold, apologized to the other end by saying that there was a tiny misunderstanding and smacked the taller male's arm.

"What are you doing? I told you to buy groceries, not the whole store!" said Yeonjun with pure astonishment laced in his tone.

Soobin, only then realizing his mistake, felt the embarrassment slowly climbing up his being. He wanted to explain and reason out, state that Yeonjun should've been more accurate but his mouth could only let out a simple "oh".

The brown haired make shook his head at him, clearly still in state of disbelief and amusement before saying, "Wait here, I'll go change and we'll go get groceries." and with that he ran upstairs and left a dumbfounded Soobin on his place.

___

"I still think that buying this whole store would be tons easier."

"I advice you to shut up and continue pushing the cart." Yeonjun was starting to get tired of Soobin's complaints. All he ever talked about were how much his feet hurt, his arms getting numb and how much easier it would be if they'll just buy the store. And it had only been fifteen minutes.

If they weren't out in public with lots of people to stand as witnesses, he would've ran Soobin's body over with the cart and drop jars of jams on his face to make him shut up.

Yeonjun then walked over towards the milk section, a grumpy giant  tailing behind him.
His eyes scanned the section, internally having a debate whether pure milk would be better than flavored milk. But before he could arrive at a decision, he sensed a figure nearing him and when he looked at his side, he saw an arm just above his head, reaching for three large cartons of what seemed to be Almond milks. Soobin noticed Yeonjun stopped and spared him a glance, only to see the male already looking at him.

It had been anyone else they would be flustered and blush by the elder's gaze but he isn't just anyone else, he's Choi Soobin so he arched an eyebrow and muttered an annoyed "What?"

"Nothing." Yeonjun shook his head and returned his attention back on the shelf. After a good two minutes, Yeonjun decided to just say fuck it and grab one carton each of strawberry, chocolate, and pure milk. He put those down on the cart and motioned Soobin to follow him who soon obliged but not without another click of his tongue and a dramatic sigh.