42

Underneath the calm winter sky, specifically inside the living room of the Choi's household, here we have the two males decorating the walls of their little (not really) residence.

A bunch of Christmas decors are scattered across the floor. There are fairy lights, banners, this one shiny glittery star Yeonjun insisted they buy, randomly colored christmas balls, of course, the christmas tree they still haven't built, and a lot more others just chilling in there lying around.

Yeah, you could say that their once tidy lounge is one heck of a mess right now.

And the both of them are to blame.

"Do I move it more?"

"Mhm, just a little to the right."

"How about now?"

"Left... hmm upwards? Actually no... to the right... then move it a just little downwards... nah left... right... lef—"

"Are you serious?" Yeonjun snapped, looking behind him and glaring right at Soobin who only responds with a poker face. He let the banner he was pasting on the wall fall on its own, "Are you sure you're not purposely giving me false instructions?"

Soobin sent him an offended look as he holds the ladder that Yeonjun's climbing up to tighter, as to not let the other clumsily tumble over. "And why would I do that?"

"So that you could stare at my ass longer."

"Excuse me?" Soobin spurted out, flustered and caught. "You're—you're too full of yourself."

"Then why are you blushing?" Yeonjun raised his brow, feet still stepping carefully on the ladder as he looked back down on Soobin.

"Because I'm warm."

"It's winter."

"Just continue hanging those." The taller dismissed him, waving his right hand to shoo Yeonjun away.

The latter only shakes his head at the male behind him before turning his body around to fix the banner again. A small smile ghosted over his lips as he raised the décor up, "Try to focus on the actual banner this time, hmm?"

"I'm not staring at your ass!"

Soobin's lying, he knows it himself.

Because all this time, he really couldn't care less about the position of that design, he was just shamelessly taking his time to admire Yeonjun's behind, which looks really great at this angle by the way, but you wouldn't catch Soobin say that out loud.

Anyway, after a few more banter and Soobin finally paying attention at what he should be attention to, they were done with hanging the ornaments around the living room.

"Ah! At last we're done! My legs hurt now." Yeonjun exclaimed while he climbs down the ladder with Soobin helping him.

He then looks around his work and smiles proudly, pushing his hair back as he did so. "Look at this—it looks pretty now all thanks to me."

"And me."

Yeonjun side eyed Soobin who has the audacity to look proud too when—"All you did was gawk at my ass."

"I was not!" Soobin lied to defend himself. He scoffs, "besides, I would've done a better job than you, anyways."

"Oh?" Yeonjun responds as an idea popped into his mind. He smiles mischievously, already planning what he would do because it seems like he'll be having his break sooner than expected.