49

Endings that were so abrupt were not meant to be endings at all.

And, even if they were, Yeonjun's going to make sure that this one—this one will be an exception.

It has to be.

He's not going to let Soobin end their story like this. He's not going to let Soobin end it at all.

As soon as he got back into his senses, Yeonjun wiped his tears off his face and realized that nothing will change if he's just gonna cry and wallow there. If he really wants to still make it work—if he really wants Soobin to stay in his life, he will get up and start looking for him. He will find him and have him back.

It doesn't matter how difficult it's going to be. It doesn't matter how much he'll have to give up. It doesn't matter how much it'll hurt. Yeonjun will have Soobin back, and he'll have him right by his side again.

Because that's how it's supposed to be.

Because that's how their story is supposed to be.

Yeonjun immediately stood up, ignoring everything else and began tracing Soobin's footsteps. They might not be that vivid but they're still there, waiting to be followed and that's exactly what he's gonna do.

The brown haired male sat on his car in a hurry, racking his brain for all the possible places Soobin could have gone into and decided he'll figure it out along the way and drove fast.

It took him a little while before he thought of two choices. When Soobin feels like getting rid of his thoughts, he would try and rot himself with paperworks in his office so he could be at the company but he doesn't seem to be in condition to work so Yeonjun crossed that choice out.

Then that means that he could've gone into one of his friends and as far as Yeonjun knows, Soobin has Kai as his closest one so maybe he went to his house.

With that in mind, Yeonjun speeds up the car and did not waste any second to reach the said male's address.

After twenty minutes of driving, Yeonjun parked his car outside the Huening's rather carelessly and got up to aggressively hit the doorbell. He doesn't give a fuck if he looks like an insane idiot with a red puffy face and swollen eyes. All he cares about is facing Soobin and explaining to him.

In about a couple minutes of just impatiently standing there, a maid opened the gates for Yeonjun and he almost immediately ran past her if it wasn't for the security holding him back.

"Let me go! I have to talk to So—"

"Sir, we have to know who you are fi—"

"I don't have time for that!"

"But sir—"

"I said let me go!" Yeonjun is glaring at the male real hard and is struggling to break free from his grasp when a puzzled looking Kai appeared and instantly felt worried upon seeing his friend.

"You can let him go. He's a friend of mine." Kai told the guard who received another harsh glare from Yeonjun while apologizing.

The workers then left to let them be.

"Is there something you need hyungie?"

"Soobin— i-is he here?"

That made a frown to paint its way onto Kai's face, "What? Why would he be—oh no! Did you guys fight? Is that why your eyes are swollen—"

"So he's not here?" the elder interrupted, not wanting to drag the topic longer.

"No—but are you alright? What happened? Do you want to talk—"