Hi readers

Hii guys!!! Long time no see!!!
It's been a while hasn't it?

You guys are probably angry with me for not updating in a thousand years 😭😩 so I do understand if you all begin to hate me.

So first of all,
I'd like to apologize for giving you all false hope like saying "I'll update in December 2019" or "I'll come back in January 2020". That was completely rude and insensitive of me for making announcements like that and not updating the story at the end of the day.

I'm truly guilty for making up excuses like that guys. I really am.

The guilt really got to me when I saw a lot of your comments constantly asking for an update.

To be honest, I'm really shocked yet happy that people are actually indulged in my stories. Cause I don't really think it's that impressive 😂😂

However, I would whole heartedly like to thank you readers for reading my story and I WILL FOREVER BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!!!! 🌈🌈🌈

AND WOAH GUYS THANKS GUYS FOR THE 800+ FOLLOWERS 😭😭😭😭😭😭

You guys have been here for me for this long and I think you deserve an explanation.

I won't say in detail but I'm going through something right now. I truthfully wanted to continue writing last month but unexpectedly some problems appeared along the way.

And well, I didn't really take it well. I've been stressed out and am sleep deprived. I haven't really been taking care of my health lately but nowadays I'm trying to.

I've tried writing but the worries I have have been preventing me from doing so. I find it so hard to write and convey my ideas nowadays I just don't know why.

I'm so frustrated with myself right now.

So for the time being, I want to prioritise my health and myself.
I've been too harsh on myself lately and I want to focus on fixing that.

Guys I really do love writing like seriously and I hope to pursue it in the future.

But for now, I just need some time off. I know I've been asking for too much of that and I'm really really sorry. I'm kind of a mess right now and well, I'm currently trying to improve my lifestyle so I can finally get up on my feet and move on with my life.

Thanks guys really, for staying with me for this long. You all have been so lovely and uplifting, I'm so sorry for not giving you an update anytime sooner. I understand if you want to leave, I get it, I've been avoiding this matter for too long so I completely deserve it.

I'll leave the date for updating TJLS open since I don't know when I'll start writing and I don't want to make you all upset again.

That's all from me guys.

I'm sorry for not updating and I earnestly appreciate all of you for voting and reading my book ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bye guys and wish me luck with life!!! 🌈✌ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU 😘😘