Chapter 9

OK GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!! ANDDD THANKS A BUNCH OF LOVELY BUNNIES FOR THE 1.04k VIEWS GUYSSSS OMIGAHD!!!! WITHOUT A FURTHER ADEU (?) ENJOYYYY SORRY IF IT KINDA SUCKSS!!

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

The moment we arrived, my eyes were all over the huge building in awe. This must have 3 floors! How can one person live alone in such a huge ass building?!

Still gazing in amazement, Anzel tapped my shoulder, trying to get my attention away from the house.

"Mr Austin, i think you've had enough of looking at the house, you've been standing there for 30 minutes since our arrival" he informed.

I ripped my gaze from the building. I checked my watch only to realise that i've been standing out here for too long. Well this is embarrassing. Middle class people like me don't get to see this everyday ya know.

Anzel tilted his head, signaling me to follow him. As we walked towards the building, there was a lot of greenery surrounding it, specifically cactus' i'm telling you there's a lot of it. More of them than flowers. Does he have an obsession with them?

They were aligned along the aisle, leading to a huge door. There were small flights of stairs for us to climb up towards the door. When we appeared in front of the door, Anzel took out a key from his pocket and unlocked it.

We both went in, ok so not only the exterior is making me shock but the inside is definitely making me feel like a baby admiring the outside world for the first time. A huge chandelier was placed on top, high in the ceiling, brown marbled floors, two long stairs from both sides left and right which lead to the second floor and a fucking elevator was in between the stairs.

Wow he really is a billionaire. This guy had it all! Once again, Anzel had to snap me from my little daydream and ushered me to where Vince was.

We climbed up the stairs, going to the second floor and Anzel lead me to a huge balcony. When we arrived, there was a long table, paraded with food to drinks. It's like having tea with the mad hatter.

But what made it breathtaking was the view. The beautiful blue sky filled with fluffy clouds. It was a refreshing scene.

"Boss, i've brought in your fiancé"

Anzel's voice made me jolt, realising why i came here. I examined the area and finally my eyes landed on a huge figure sitting delicately, holding a tea cup.

"Thank you my cute Anzel, here have a jam cake" Vince offered holding a small box.

"Thank you boss" Anzel bowed and accepted the offering Vince gave him.

"Farewell boss, Mr Austin" he tilted his forehead and walked off leaving me with Vince.

ALONE.

He smirked at me, and moving his fingers, signaling me to take a seat. I stood my ground and gave him my fiery glare.

"What do you want this time you dipshit?" i  grunted in irritation.

Honestly! this guy calls me in any random time without considering the fact that i have stuff to do! well not right now but, i just don't want to get involved with him! Still standing. AWAY FROM HIM. Since he didn't make any effort to move, i sighed in irritation and decided to go over to him anyway. Ugh.

When i finally went near enough, he smirked amusedly at me waiting for my next move. He then turned away from me and picked up a small tea cup.

"Want some camomile darling?" he offered rather gentlemanly.