Chapter 14

Hey y'all i'm back. Hoho i know you guys have been waiting for this soo like gomenasai 🤤🤤🤤🤤. Soo from now on i'm not going to be updating since its test month for me.

Ya LOL sucks to be me, well anyways enjoy~ this chapter might get a bit boring.

I'm so fucking mad right now.

Fuck Vince. Fuck football. Fuck my life.

Eyes were all glancing and staring my way. Yeah seeing the king angry isn't a pleasing sight to see. Yesterday was bullcrap since Vince was being even more of a douche than he usually is and playing games with me. He's so messed up that I can't even understand anything about him anymore.

Outsmarting him is definitely impossible. I mean come on, IT'S HIM! Finding his damn weak point is definitely going to be a challenge for me, i've got all the opportunities, yet, I can't even find one out. Even when he's acting childish, I can't seem to detect a certain weak point. I guess that's why he's a ceo, no matter what kind of person he is with a variety of sides, he just doesn't have a weak point.

He does obviously.

I'm probably just exaggerating about the whole thing. I'll find it, i'm sure i'll get there. Yeah...soon...soon....

"Yo Brynn!"

I turned around to where that voice came from and there i see the whole football crew.

"Sup man!" Marcus came over and slapped me on the back.

I glared at him in anger and the whole team seemed to be affected by it except Marcus himself and Carter.

"How you feeling? You seem to be down" asked Carter in a motherly tone.

What can i say? Mother of the group.

"I'm fine Carter, how's practice" I started the topic and everyone darted their eyes at Marcus.

With that look i can tell Marcus once again, has done something stupid.

"You" i pointed at him.

"Calm down Brynn!!! It wasn't as bad as that time i set fire in Devon's office!!!" he pleaded with mercy cause he knows what i'm like when i'm mad.

Yes. That time. When he wanted to bake cookies so he brought a mini oven and since Coach Devon's office had a socket, he plugged it there. Marcus being Marcus didn't tell anyone about it but then he soon forgot all about the oven which resulted in his cookies being burnt as well as Devon's wooden table. After that incident, Devon shouted at us and made us clean the school toilets. I remembered everyone ignoring Marcus.

"So what did you do? Hm" I questioned him with a demanding tone. Hope i'm excluded from the punishment.

Devon's rules are simple, one person makes a mistake, the whole team suffers and our oh so lovely quarterback is the one that gets us in trouble. Everything besides football.

"Well you see..." Marcus chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.

"Spill" I spat at him feeling slightly annoyed.

"Marcus accidentally threw a football at the principal's face" Carter sighed.

"Lol. Guys come on, on the bright side it was pretty hilarious" giggled Marcus which earned an eye roll from Carter and a face palm from some of the team members.

"Yeah at first, but now it isn't, we have to clean toilets now because of you, you dumb shit" spat the sudden voice.

"Ugh it's Kade" Marcus groaned.