Chapter 20

GUYS!!!!~~~ THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE 300+ FOLLOWS!!!!!! 😘😘
Teehee sors for the long wait 🤤

BY THE WAY, WELCOME NEW FOLLOWERS !!! <3333 😘

Everything went silent.

I don't hear anything else.

That's because....

I don't want to hear it.

Neither do I want to know about it.

"Yeah sure...nice try Chelsea" I stuttered, turning to face Chelsea's expected wide ass grin.

But there was no wide ass grin, just a look of total sympathy.

He took a deep breath in and slowly released it while closing his eyes.

"This," he pointed at the screen.

"It's your baby, your one month pregnant" I followed to where he pointed at, it was the size of a peanut.

I abruptly sat up straight and felt totally dumbfounded, I stared at the screen for the longest time trying to digest the news given to me.

My inner rage took over me.

"NO NO CHELSEA NO WAY FUCKING STOP IT! I'M NOT, I'M NOT FUCKING PREGNANT!" I yelled, not caring if the whole hospital could hear me.

Chelsea looked at me seriously. There was no hint that he was faking all this. He looked a bit stiff, hesitant, as if he didn't want to meet my eye.

He closed his eyes and took soft breaths.

"Brynn, your pregnant, the signs are clear. I've been a doctor for 8 years, I'm telling the truth" he stated sternly.

We just looked at each other for the longest time, both of our eyes meeting, neither breaking eye contact.

My clear vision became blurry. Watery, I felt as if something escaped my eyes.

Chelsea looked surprised and quickly turned to look away from me.

"I'm pregnant....?" I asked once more. There was this feeling, as If someone just slapped the truth onto your face.

I know he's right. It's just that I don't want to believe it.

There goes my dignity, completely gone in front of Chelsea. I looked down at my thighs and began pouring my eyes out.

Chelsea stood there staring at me, I didn't turn to face him, I fucking hate sympathy. He was silent throughout hearing me cry.
My tears kept flowing and flowing. I really..

really....

....don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know how many minutes or even hours I cried, but eventually the tears stopped coming and my eyes felt dry.

I don't have the energy to beat the shit out of anyone now.

I really don't feel like yelling.