I looked at her with a mug. "Don't talk about my daddy, bitch!"I yelled pointing my finger at her. "You have no one either, that's why yo bitch ass still at this stupid ass place."I said.

"At least I know who my daddy is."she shrugged.

"I'm happy I don't, I would beat the fuck outta him if he knew I was here and he knows I know who he is." I smirked while tilting my head. "Yo daddy know you here and still ain't come and get you. Type shit is that?" I chuckled walking away from the porch.

"I should've beat yo ass when i had the chance." She said and I stopped and turned to her.

"You do have the chance."I shrugged. "Hit me."

She looked at me weird before chuckling and throwing a punch. She missed because she didn't swing far enough, like she wasn't even trying. She was just tryna show off in front of all the other girls at this place.

"Well you had your chance, now it's mine."i smirked before punching her in her jaw.

She fell to the ground hissing in pain. I started stomping her face in as the other girls tried to pull me back.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Margin asked while grabbing me.

I yanked away from her and ran into the woods, and away from everyone. I jumped over sticks and walked over leaves to get as far away from them, as possible.

I stopped running and started tryna catch my breathe.

I looked around me seeing stores and people banging and some people just walking. I shrugged and walked along the side walk with my head down.

I already know dem folks prolly called the cops on me, they do it all the time.

"Yo, wassup Kind."i heard, I looked up and seen my friends. "What yo lil ass doing out hea at night?"Mitchell asked, throwing his arm around me.

I mugged him and pushed his arm off. "I'm grown." I mumbled hugging Charlotte.

"You 14, ain't shit about you grown." Mitchell said while hugging me again. "Nah for real, why you out late?"He asked while looking me in my eyes.

"Nothing really, um .. problems at home." I shrugged avoiding eye contact.

"Awwwn it'll get better."She said while rubbing my back. "Need anything, call one of us."she smiled again.

I nodded, hearing sirens and lights flashing. I looked behind me seeing 2 cop cars driving towards us, I immediately ran.

I ran as fast as I could, even though they was gonna find me either way. I ran in an alley and hopped over the fence.

I hid behind the big blue garbage can until I heard the sirens fade away.

I sighed in relief before getting up and running away from the area.

I stopped by a water park, everyone was their because it's like a party every night. I watched as the water changed colors because of the lights they had where the water come up at.

It was pretty, reminded me of old times.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, I got lifted up in the air which made me scream,

"Let go of me!"I screamed, all the attention shifted on us as I got carried out of the water park.

I realized it was 12 when I heard his walkie-talkie.

He set me down, putting hand cuffs around my wrists and putting me in the car. I sighed knowing I'm in some deep shit.

We drove to the police station.

"The hell, yeen even ask if I was the person you were looking for, like in law in order."i said as he parked.

"You are the person, Kind. It's always you, learn how to fucking behave yourself!"He yelled yanking me out the car.

I wouldn't move until these hand cuffs were off.

"Stop fucking playing, Kind. I don't have time for your games."He said, trying to pull me in the building.

"I'm not playing, I don't care. I ain't did shit, take these cuffs off so I can leave."I said

He huffed and picked me up, taking me in the station.

I started screaming as all the attention was on us.

He set me down and took off my cuffs, making me punch him in his face.

"I said let me the fuck go!"I yelled at him.

Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy.

~