Chapter 5 - Some things we just don't know

Start from the beginning

<A/N: Sorry for being cliche 😏>

"I'm going to bed, goodnight," I stuttered and bursted out the door. I laid in bed thinking about the whole scene that just happened and how shocked I was. Why were you blushing?! He's a fucking jerk, I thought. He was a jerk alright, but he wasn't that bad looking. Oh wait, what am I saying?

I turned to my side and started crying. I was so confused. Eventually, I fell asleep. He went away from my thoughts... or so I thought...

.
.
.

I was laying in the middle of a meadow and I sat up. I saw Chanyeol standing a little ways away from. I stood up and walked toward him. He turned around an faced me. He had a genuine smile across his face. How shocking, right?

My hand started reaching up to his cheek? What am I doing? "I love you, He-Ran," He said and leaned in and...

.
.
.

I shot up from my bed and started breathing heavily. "Wha... Wha...?" I was so confused. I covered my face. Was I about to... kiss him...? We've only known each other for almost a week and I'm already think about... kissing?

I looked to see that the sun wasn't completely out, but it was almost there. 6:28 a.m. is what my watch said. I looked down to see Chanyeol still asleep peacefully. He did look more peaceful than usual. I actually never seen him that, the first time...

He twitched and it kinda scared me, so I looked away. I didn't want to get involved in a misunderstanding, so I went back to bed.

The sun finally fully came out and I was up. I realized I haven't gave Baekhyun his jacket back yet. I was still wearing it too. I went down stairs and tried giving his jacket back, but he refused to have it back. He told me he'd find a new one. I went upstairs back to the room to find Chanyeol awake.

"Shower," He said as he shoved towels at me. "That was rude..." I said. "You never know, you might not shower for a while, now go," He said and I went into the bathroom.

 "You never know, you might not shower for a while, now go," He said and I went into the bathroom

Even though the shower curtain wasn't see through, Chanyeol still entered. "I found clothes for you. It seems like someone around your age used to live here," He said, placing the clothes somewhere and leaving immediately.

I got out of the shower and the clothes seemed to fit me just fine. They were comfortable and that's all that mattered. I could finally return the jacket Baekhyun had. I was given a new one.

I walked down stairs to see everyone was doing something random

I walked down stairs to see everyone was doing something random. Kai throwing his knives at the wall. The walls were more sturdy than at the shed. "Where's the glasses, Four Eyes," Shockingly, Suho said that.

"I can still see, only a little blurry," I answered and plopped myself onto the couch. "Wonder what will happen next..." I said and dozed off. I was still pretty tired...

◇Chanyeol◇

I stood there in shock. I didn't know what to do. No one did. She did look pretty tired. Maybe I pushed her that one night? She didn't deserve to be in this situation. She was too innocent...

Wait, what am I saying? I don't know, she confuses me. Maybe that's why I have been mean toward her. I shook it off and today was patrol for me and her, but she was sound asleep. I did try waking her, but Suho said no, so I didn't. Bosses orders.

"Can you at least move her?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah, she took my bed basically," Chen whined. I picked her up bridal style and took her to our room is I guess is what you'd call it. She twitched as I picked her up, but thank god she didn't wake up.

"... Chanyeol..." She said in her sleep. What the hell you dreaming about, I thought. "Where... are you..." She said. She tugged on my sleeve. She still was asleep, so my guess was she was having a nightmare. Do I wake her?

◇He-Ran◇

A zombie was chasing after me. I had no idea what to do. I looked around to see I was basically trapped. Chanyeol wasn't in site... He promised he'd protect me, right? "Chanyeol!" I yelled. No answer. "Chanyeol!" I called again. Still, no answer.

I really needed him. I couldn't go on without him. The zombies were getting closer and closer by the second. I slid against the wall and hugged my knees. "Chanyeol, where are you!? I need you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs basically...
.
.
.

Someone had their hand on my shoulder and I freaked out, so I jolted back. "Please don't...!" I said in fear. Tears were forming. I honestly couldn't stand revisioning that dream. "Four Eyes, it's me!" I heard a familiar voice. I knew that voice.

I wiped my tears away. I was shocked to see Chanyeol sitting on the bed near me. I didn't care, I hugged him so tightly. "You didn't come back..." I cried. He patted my back like this whole thing was awkward for him. I also didn't care for that.

"What... happened?" He asked. "Zombies were cornering me and I was calling for you, but... you didn't come..." I stuttered out. "It's ok, that will never happen.

◇Chanyeol◇

What I wanted to say was "I will never let that happen" but I just couldn't get myself to say for some reason. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's not bitten cornered.