"Brother only problem?" I laughed. "No, it's not. It's not really something most guys would wanna do. Hell he won't want to do it either but he will." Now his curiosity is piqued. "Okay, now I have to know." He settles into the couch and rests his elbow on the back using his hand to prop up his head. "I need him to help me pick out a formal dress for tomorrow night." Once I said it I waited for him to flinch. To my surprise his face lights up. "Is that all?" he laughs. He jumps up and picks up my shoes, tossing them in my lap. "Well let's go then." He starts down the hall back to his room. "What? Hey, where are you going?" I called after him. "Relax Lil'Bit" he chuckles as he walks toward me from his bedroom door. "I just grabbed my wallet. Are those shoes on yet?" I look down and slip my feet back in my sneakers, wiggling my heels in to avoid undoing the laces. I look up when Thomas clears his throat. The door is open and he motions toward the front porch. "Do you want help or not? If you do then grab your keys and shit and let's hit it."

Twenty minutes later we pulled up at the plaza. It's one of those uppity outdoor shopping centers you find in rich areas of town. It's full of designer name brand stores as well as small unique boutiques. I had my reservations about this idea from the moment Thomas and I got into my car. I mean seriously, I barely know this guy. Why would I think he would be the one to help me in this situation? I'll tell you why, because he has an eye better than other people, male or female, I have ever looked at clothing with. Even though it took a few stores and a couple of hours to find "the one" every dress fit like a glove. Every single one of them flattered my body in some capacity. While some may have been tight, or short, or revealing, they looked amazing on. He has an incredible eye.

"That's it Kit. I think that's the one. How does it feel?" I turn to the tri-fold mirror, taking in my reflection from every angle. The full length A-line dress almost touches the floor. The bodice is fitted and the back drops low, slightly below the waist. A shimmery emerald green silk with spaghetti straps that sets off my skin tone and blonde hair perfectly. Even I have to admit I look amazing. "I love it. Seriously, it is absolutely perfect Thomas. You should totally become a personal shopper to celebrities or some shit." He laughs at me. "I'm not joking, you are really good at this." After a few more turns and glances I finally change out of the dress and back into my clothes. We checked out and with my giant garment bag in hand made our way to the parking lot.

I finally heard back from Xavier right as we pulled into our driveway. "Seriously?!" I look at my phone clearly irritated. "What? What's wrong?" Thomas asked. "My pussy ass brother, that's what. I tried to reach him earlier and he just now answered my text. Apparently he's with Reese and that's why he didn't answer me. Stupid prick." Thomas laughs as he unlocks the front door. "I don't get what he sees in that chick. She's too much drama. Ain't no pussy that damn good." Thomas says as he heads into the kitchen. "I'm grabbing a soda, you want something?" he asked. "Yeah, a bottle of water would be great, thanks." I met him as he came out and grabbed the water on my way to the stairs. "Thanks again for all your help man. You have no idea how much of a headache you saved me from." He smiles and gives me a side hug. "Any time Kit, I'm starting to see you like my own sister. Anything you need babe just let me know." He pulls me in and plants one of those overly dramatic brotherly kisses on my forehead. He even went so far as to add the "mmmwaahhh" sound effect. I roll my eyes and take my dress up to my room.

A short time later I was showered, lotioned, and dressed. I applied delicate but still obvious makeup complete with fake eyelashes, and styled my hair in one of those fancy updos. I am wearing a simple pearl necklace with matching single drop pearl earrings and a pearl bracelet. I spritz on a little perfume, careful not to get any on my silk dress. Once I slip my feet into my open-toed strappy heels, I take another look in my full-length mirror. I do not look like myself at all. But I can't deny I look pretty damn hot! Hearing the television and murmuring of voices as I approach the top of the stairs, I instantly know the boys are home.