part 3:A New Student!?

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" Class 1 A all yelled in unison. Other than a cartain spikey haired blonde and a peppermint prince.

"We're getting a new student added to our classroom. You can come in now." Aizawa said, as our protagonist entered the room everyone recognized him.

"IT'S HIM!" The class once again shouted. Izuku looked annoyed.

Everyone started bombarding him with questions like "whats your quirk? Whats your name?" It was normal questions, but with so many at once, it annoyed him to the brink of anger. And then he heard one small voice.

"What the hell? I bet you get all the ladies, you bastard!" This set him off.

"Shut up!" Izuku shouted, and grabbed the purple haired pervert by the neck.

"There's several things I hate. But if there would be one I hate the most, it would be perverts like you. Now, you better shut the hell up, before I take a bite out of your neck. Do. You. Understand?" Izuku said, tilting and baring all three rows of his razor like teeth. His spines lit up, gliwing a bright blue. It got to his eyes, and he opened his mouth. There was a bright blue in the back of his throat, ready to fire.

"Midoriya. Stand down." Izuku heard, the light blue fading away. He was puzzled, but then remembered. He registered his last name (considering he didn't have one) as 'Midoriya,' the last name of his mother's dear friend Inko.

(Izuku PoV)

'I should check on her later today.' Izuku thought.

"Your seat is the one in the very back. Go sit down so i can start class." Aizawa said. I nodded, and walked to my seat. Then the glass started to shake, then shatter. And I heard it. A cry of pain.

From my sister.

I immeadiately bolted out of my seat, and towards the noise. Also jumping out of the window in the process. As soon as i hit the ground, i went zilla.

(Thats zilla)

(Thats zilla)

And i started running, as soon as i got to the water, i immeadiately changed to shin and started swimming as fast as i could.

'Please be okay, please be okay!' I thought, getting to the shore. I let out as loud a roar as i could muster. A call, to see if anyone was there.

Mothras twins popped up.

"Twins! Where are the other kaiju!?" I yelled, panick in my voice.

"The heroes took them!" They simultaniously shouted. I started to seeth rage. "Hold on tight." I said, picking them up, firing up my atomic breath, and turned around. I released it, launching me backwards. My throat burned, but I kept going.

We hit the shore, and i slammed into a building, still in kaiju mode. I saw a boat with several large crates, and I lost it.

I roared, and used my atomic breath to open the crates.

"F..fuck...." i quietly muttered, feeling the burnt flesh inside my throat. I turned into my human form, and started running forwards. And then suddenly-

"HA HA HA! I AM HERE!" Allmight voice boomed, as he threw a punch at me.

"DETROIT SMASH!" He yelled, the wind pressure starting, then stopping, his fist in my hand.

"Touch my family again, and i will personally remove your arms, shove them up your ass, and put your body on a steak in front of the public. Do you understand?" I asked, venom on my tounge, as my spines glowed a bright yellow, my eyes blood red.

Yellow lightning crackled from my spines, along with a bright blue charge of energy.

"Izuku! No!" My mom yelled, desperation in her voice. I stopped, and dropped allmight. My claws clicked against the pavement as I walked towards her and the other kaiju. The energy died down as my eyes returned to normal.

I gave them a hug, tears leaking from my eyes.

"I-i was so scared... I-i dont know what I was going to d-do if-if you died...." my breathes were shaky, evident that my words were true. The twins ran up to me, tackling me to the ground. I laughed, and hugged them. I seperated, and there was a torrent of fire.

"THATS IT!" I yelled, mustering up energy, and firing it in the direction of the flames. My clothes and skin was charred, as endeavor layed on the ground, a large hole in his chest.

The number 2 hero was dead.

"Lets go home." I said, wanting to stop myself from rampaging. I walked to the water, and swam into the deep. I turned into zilla, and started swimming deeper. Then i noticed something. I charged up an attack to use myself as a light source.

A broken down city, and anchient carvings of a squid like creature on a wall.

(This is what the carvings looked like, but think aztec, set in stone)

and with that i swam home, thinking of what this could be, and fell asleep as soon as i closed my eyes.