part 1: the awakening

"These humans are... annoying. " izuku said, walking through town. People look at him odd, probably because he didnt have any shoes on. And because its like.... 110 degrees. And he is barefoot. On black pavement. "I am..... dissappointed." Izuku said, stopping in an alleyway. He heard a scream of a woman, and followed it. His tail was swinging from side to side, his dorsal fins lighting up a blue, as well as his eyes. He found a woman, and 6 guys surrounding her in an alleyway. "As much as i hate humans...." izuku said, his fins lighting up even more. "Your kind are the worst. " izuku spoke, his atomic breath fully charged. "Kid. Dont try to play hero. You cant take on all 6 of us." They all said, readying their quirks. The woman looked at him, fear in her eyes. They all charged, while izukus face stayed the same, cold, glare. "YOU GOT A DEATHWISH, KID?!" The thugs yelled. Izuku stepped, and appeared behind them, opening his mouth wide, and vaporizing the 6 men. He turned to the girl, and 'smiled'. (He didnt actually smile, it was more so his lips curved a tiny bit) and said "are you okay?" With the kindest tone of voice he could. She blushed. A lot.  "U-um...yeah... thank you..." she said. "Whats your name, human?" Izuku spoke, his deep voice booming. "I-its momo, momo yaoyorozu. And yours is...." "izuku." Was all he said, as he turned his back. "I have to go. My family is expecting me." He said, as he got ready to take off. "Wait! I have one question. Whats your quirk?" "Whats a quirk?" He asked. "Arent those spines part of your quirk?" She asked. "Mm.. no. Do tell, what is a quirk?" He inquired, staring her in the eyes. She looked at him. "A quirk is something 80% of the human population has, a special gift going from a tail to explosions. Each has their drawbacks, of course." She explained, unt a roar was heard.

"Mom?" Izuku said, rushing out of the alleyway to see a giant lizard-like monster. It then dissappeared, and a woman with long black hair, a tail like izukus, and hardly any clothing came up to him. "Mom!" Izuku said, hugging her. "Hope you're not being a bother, izuku. And who is this?" The tall woman asked, to which izuku replied "momo yaoyorozu. I saved her. " he was really smiling now. "Well, we've got to be heading home. Good bye!" I told momo, as we walked to the beach. We both transformed, and swam to our island. "Welcome home!" My sister yelled, tackling me. Instinctively, i used the momentum to throw her behind me, preparing an atomic breath, and then stopped. "Sorry, sis." I said, helping her up out of the water. We laughed, and then went to bed.

(At japanese military base)
"Sir, we have high  nuclear radiation detected off the shore. What do we do?"

"We call in allmight and have him go check it out with endeavor, edgeshot, hawks, and best jeanist."