Part 4: The Call of The Deep

Izuku PoV

I went back to those weird markings in stone, and felt a presence behind me. It was huge, almost mom's size. I spun around, and thererested in the water a large whale, its anger immense.

"Kekujira.....cursed whale, let me heal you, and in return, would you lend me your power?" I spoke, reaching my hand out to him. He nudged into me, and faded away with a glow as I felt my power grow.

"Thank you, friend." I said, feeling the tides. I focused on them, and it went from the tide being out to a king tide within a matter of seconds. I pulled the tides back to what they were,  and looked at the carvings once more.

'Another Kaiju? No... that's far to ominous. Maybe Mom knows something about it. Maybe...No... there's no way. If this was my father, then...what is he? More importantly, What am I?' I thought to myself.

"Izuku! We gotta go home! It's almost time for dinner!" I head my sister yell. I nodded, and swam back to the island, and climbed the mountain, I was on the hunt for answers.

"Ah... young Izuku my boy, what a pleasure to see you. Please, come in and have a seat." Rodan had said.  He was an old man, frail. I nodded with a slight smile, walking in and taking my shoes and jacket off. Itvwas always hot here, thatts how he liked it.

"Rodan.. did you...Know my father?" I asked, and he looked away,

"Sit down boy. This is going to be rough. Tea?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded, and he left for the kitchen.

He came back with tea for both of us, me taking a sip and feeling my sore throat almost completely vanish.

"The truth is... you dont have a father. You were made of dna comprised from each kaiju, including-"

"Ghidorah. I expected that. With the events of yesterday, I'm not that suprised. But still...
To be related..

To the biggest threat..." i held my head in my hands, taking a few deep breaths, and taking a sip of my tea.

"Thank you for the tea, Rodan. I'll bring back the cup washed, i just need time to think." I said, putting my jacket on, and walking away to the beach, meditating. The wind swirled around me, as i closed my eyes. The winds swirled with my emotions, and the thoughts going through my head were only making my blood boil.

"Why would mom keep something so big about me a secret?! Why not just tell me?! Or does she think I'm a threat?! What if-' The yell from my sister is the only thing that broke me out of the viscious cycle.

"Izuku?! Are you okay?!" She yelled, and the wind slowed to a stop, and she handed me the cup of tea. I drank the rest of it, and hugged her.

"Sis... thank you. " i said, releasing her from the hug and putting my head in my hands. She rubned circles on my back, and spoke quietly to me.

"I don't know whatever is going on with you, but I'll be there for you, big brother. Always. " the words rang in my head, and I thanked her once more(through tears and a hug).

We walked home, and I immediately went to my room, not giving mom a second glance.

I woke up the next morning, walking to U.A. and stepping into class, immediately going to my seat. No talking, just sat down, no questions answered.

The social ones started talking about parents. Jobs, hobbies, how rich they were,  friends, what they did with them. And then they turned their questions to me.

And i nearly snapped.

The wind around my desk swirled, forming an immense amount of wind.

I remembered my sister, and immediately it stopped.

I stepped out of the class, and sat down next to the wall, my tail wrapping around me. I cradled my head in my hands, and then the asshole appeared.

Monoma of class B.

"Well well well, if it isnt one of Class 1A's FREAKS! Hahaha! Everyone says that you're strong, but deep down you're just a weak little fraud, you're powerless! I bet that i could kill all of your friends, family, and you before you did anything! Hahaha! What a joke!"

And i fucking. Snapped.

"Listen well, for i will not say it again. You may be strong, but you are nothing compared to us. I could turn you into a red stain across the pavment in an instant, so choose your next words carefully." My hand clenched into a fist, the other lifting him into the air, as the room seemed to darken, the air swirling into almost that of a tornado around us.

"W-What the hell are you?!" He yelled out for help as my eyes shone brightly, though no one could hear him. Aizawa tried to stop me, but this was no quirk.

This...

Was the power of

"A god. Now run along, scum." I dropped him, letting him run.

Aizawa PoV ))

I went out, hearing a large gust of wind, as izuku was holding up another student. He let the student go, with the wind swirling around them dying out as i saw it was Monoma. He ran back to his class, and then izuku collapsed to his knees, sitting against the wall, as he had tears in his eyes.

'What the hell did monoma say to make him so... distraught? Or is he angry?'

"Are you okay?" I walked up to him, and then he just nodded, and told me to go back to teaching.

3rd PoV))

Izuku sat, finally having the chance to calm down in the hallway.

Izuku was thinking. What caused him to burst out like tha-

"Oh no..." he thought to himself. Kekujira was fighting the others, or it was the curse of the power.

You lose control so very easily.