part 2: the arrival.

I wonder what father was like... the only male kaiju other than me is the bastard ghidorah and old man rodan... i dont know. I will have to ask mother later. But for now... i'll go talk to the old man. I start walking in the direction of the mountain until...

*BOOM*

I spin around. I start running in the direction of the explosion.

'Those humans better not be digging downwards again...little shitheads...'
I thought, as i was running towards it.

"This is odd, there arent any people here..."i said, running through walls. I got to what looked like a training field, and there was a kid wearing what looked like to be an explosive gauntlet.

'Must be his...quink? Quank? Quirk? Ah, forget it!' I thought, charging him, only to be stopped by this black thing, landing me in water. A shark-like person charged at me. I dodged him.

"So your a water-type too, huh? Too bad i'll have to kill you anyways!" He yelled. I saw a boat, and threw myself up onto it, and saw a boy with grapes for hair and a frog girl.

We were surrounded by people. Okay. I can work with this. I get on top if the boat, and look at the two.

"You two. Whats your goal?"i asked.

"We want to become pro heroes, ribbit."
The frog girl said."are you one of them?" She asked.

"No. They came from god knows where and i came from the depths of the ocean," i said, pausing. "And i believe i can get out alive, but i want to keep you two alive as well. I have a plan." I said, and told the the plan.

I roar.

I start charging my atomic breath. (Shin godzilla style)

They jump off the boat before i started, and i can see them on land. I cut through the villains, and then jump into the water, and swim to shore fast.
By the time i get there, there's a giant bird-thing destroying a guy with yellow goggles. My tail is swinging from side to side, my body still hot from my atomjc breath, and still somewhat charged. I start charging, but still need more time, as i roar.

'Come on... faster! Alright, now its on, bird fucker! Prince of the monsters versus a man-made one!'
(Replace muto with nomu)

"CHEATER! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL ALLMIGHT! YOU CHEATED! KUROGIRI! GET ME CLOSER TO HIM!"
A blue-haired 'villain' yelled. The black thing that blocked me earlier grabbed him, and a portal appeared next to me. His hand reached out to touch me. It did but..... nothing happened. And then a loud sound rang out. I saw the doors forced open, as tons of people in funny costumes entered.

"CHEATERS! YOU'RE ALL CHEATERS! KUROGIRI! IT'S TIME TO GO!" The blue haired villain started to be warped away, only to be shot 4 times. One for each limb. All the other villains retreated aswell. I sat there with a blank face, not knowing what to do, until-

"VILLAIN! PUT YOU HANDS IN THE AIR!" A voice yelled at me. I turned. It waz the man with a gun. He shot at me, only for the bullets to bounce off of my skin like little pebbles. He was dumbfounded.

"Would you like to repeat that, whelp?" I spoke, anger visible in my voice. I grabbed the gun, and crushed it in my hand. He looked horrified. I smirked.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL USAGE OF A QUIRK ANSD FOR ASSAULT OF MINORS AND PRO HEROES!" One of them shouted. I turn my head.

"I don't have a quirk."
They looked puzzled.

"I'm a kaiju."