Silence is a Virtue Pt. 3

~+Red Army Base: Cell area+~

Tom woke up, vision blurry the first time he opens his eyes. His head is fuzzy since he could remember landing on the ground a good foot off the ground.

"Thomas."

The blue leader looks around after blinking a couple of times. He sits up from the cold floor of his confinement chamber to get a better look of his surroundings.

"..."

"Don't be silent, say something Witness."

'God...' Tom thought as he meets a silver grey eye looking at him through the bars. 'Please let this stop.'

A smile stretches Tord's lips as he walks towards the cage. "Really now Thomas, did you really think you could evade me forever?~" Voice sweet and dripping like honey. However, to Tom, it's only hidden poison to his ears.

Tom scoots back as Tord gets close to the bars of his cell. A deep chuckle raising from the man leading the most powerful army in the world.

"Says something Thomas... I miss hearing that voice of yours."

Again, Tom stays quiet. He didn't have to listen to this man- no, rather, traitor.

The sound of two doors sliding open catches their attention. Tord looks back to see his beautiful fiancée walking towards them with a seductive smile only for him.

"Hello Beautiful~" Tord greets with a purr as the woman wraps her arms around his neck. He kisses her on the lips as his hands rest on her hips.

"Hello to you too Handsome~," She says back after breaking their kiss.

Tom's heart aches to see the two so close together. Kissing each other so lovingly without a care that he's here.

Tord smirks as he presents his fiancée to his longtime rival and enemy. "Thomas, may I present my fiancée Emilia Valentine. We're engaged."

Tom glances their way as the blond woman shows her hand with an elegance silver band around her ring finger. His heart hurts, how he wanted to escape and never see the two again.

The brunet looks away keeping his mouth shut to not even say congratulations for the two.

Tord's eyes narrow at Tom's silent form. This was not how he was expecting his old friend to react. He should be arguing a storm with him, shouting and cursing him for everything that's happened. Maybe he could use them against his old ex-roommate.

"It's would really be a shame if something were to happen to your little demon."

At the mention of little demon, Tom's eyes widen and look at him quickly. His expression turning into what Tord wanted.

"What do you mean Tord?!"

"I mean what I say," Tord smirks as he begins to explain Tom's predicament. "After you fell back to the ground, your little demon came after you by jumping out of the plane. Not only that, he fully transformed to try and protect you once he landed."

'Tomi no... He should have stayed on the plane!' Tom thought as his mind riddled with fear for his little boy. "Let him go!"

Tord playfully hums as he shakes his head, "Not sorry to say but he will be staying here. He'll be staying with the little devil until further notice."

Without a second Tom ran up to the barred barrier, kicking the bars with a resounding clang. Emilia flinched as he gave a glare at the man on the inside of the cell. She looks up to her fiancé to see the happiest and most of all excited look on his face which surprised her.