Some classes went by and you learnt that there were some students who came from your previous school for school activities. You just wished that you didn't have to see them.

-lunch break-

You walked to your locker and placed your things inside. A sticky note was stuck in your locker you looked at it.

'Come to the rooftop, we need to talk'

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. You assumed that it was Jungkook. You hadn't seen him since you encounter with Soyeon.

As you reached the rooftop, a girl stepped out and ran while covering her face. You shrugged it and walked out to reach outside.

You heard shouting and yelling from the bottom of the building. Curious, you walked towards the railing. You were shocked when a boy was hanging on the railing base.

"Jimin!!" The students were telling from the ground and you eyed the hanging boy Jimin.

"Jimin!" You whispered and he looked at you with hopeful eyes.

His tears were spilling out of his eyes and his hands were turning red.

You immediately reached out your hand for him to grab. Fortunately this building was only 3 storey building.

He tried to grab your hand but the distance was too long for him to even touch your hand. "Jimin, hang on a little." You climbed over the railing to grab his hand but before you could reach his hands, they slipped out of the railing and he fell down.

"JIMIN!!" everyone watched in horror as you did too. You watched as he fell on the ground with a thud. Everyone surrounded him checking if he's still alive.

You immediately ran down to the spot where he was laying. You pushed through the crowd and saw Sewon kneeling beside Jimin. She was crying. That's when it hit you. Jimin was Sewon's brother.

"Y/n, how could you? How could you do that to Jimin?" A girl asked you as you just stared at Jimin's body being carried towards the ambulance. You looked at the girl who was still talking and successfully catching everyone's attention.

"I'm repeating this for the last time, y/n. Why did you do that to Jimin? He was such an angel. What did he do to you?"

Your throat felt like it was caught up that you couldn't utter a word. You just watched as some of the students started at you with deadly look.

"I didn't-.... I. No, it wasn't me." Your heart was pounding with fear.

"Where's hyung?" A familiar voice pierced through the crowd and everyone turned their heads to Jungkook who was panting heavily. His eyes were about to release their tears.

"Jungkook, he's taken to the hospital." The same girl who talked to you earlier answered Jungkook.

"What actually did happen?" He questioned while giving you a quick glance. The girl smirked at you before looking pitifully at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you see y/n pushed him off the building and he fell down resulting him to become unconscious." The girl explained to Jungkook with her fake tears pouring out.

Your eyes just stared at Jungkook's eyes which were piercing to yours. You couldn't say anything. You couldn't defend yourself. You felt small in front of everyone.

Jungkook was about to say something when Sewon grabbed his arm, "Take me to Jimin oppa. Please." She cried while clinging onto his arm. She never looked towards you and you felt a heavy weight on your shoulders.