"Ah s-sorry. I have this r-really bad h-habit of asking to many q-question. My name is Izuku Midoriya by the way." He said sticking is hand out. I gladly shook it in response.

"Nice to meet you both. Ight imma head out." I said as waved to them and headed through the doors.

We met with Present Mic who told us what the park exam was going to be like. I kind of zoned out knowing pretty well how the exam was like from my parents and definitely not because the writer is too lazy to write the whole thing.

Once he was done explaining. All the students went to their designated areas. I went to mine and started stretching my legs while waiting for the rest of the participants to arrive. My quirks aren't really useful for battle but more for dodging attacks so I had to rely on more of my own strength to pass. Good thing my parents didn't just teach me how to tolerate the after affects of my quirks.

Once the test had started, I teleported myself on top of one of the buildings. I scouted out the area and made my move. I was destroying a few robots when all of a sudden, a huge explosion came up from behind me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled as I turned around to see who did that. I then saw that ash blonde kid from before.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING NERD!" He yelled. I was about to punch this guy when a say a giant robot come up from behind him. If I'm not mistaken, it was the zero pointer which was supposed to be an obstacle.

I reacted without thinking and ran to the angry hedgehog. "WATCH OUT!!" I yelled. I teleported to him quickly and pushed him out of the way before he got crushed by the robot. I then teleported on top of the robot and summoned a sledge hammer. I was able to destroy the head which probably had the motherboard in it. It then came crashing down. Luckily not hurting anyone.

My body started to become slightly numb from me overusing my quirk. The alarm that signaled that the test was over rang and my legs finally gave out.

I couldn't feel my body at all so I was just laying on my back till someone rescued me. 'I guess this is how I die' I thought.

"Why the fuck are you on the floor?!" Hedgehog asked.

"I've fallen and I can't get up. I mean my body is numb and I can't get up." I said. I was expecting him to just leave but to my surprise he picked me up bridal style. He then moves me to his back and gives me a piggyback ride.

"Wow thanks. But you don't have to do this. I'm only numb not paralyzed." I said. "Oh my name is (Y/N) but the way. Not that you care anyways."

He was quiet for a while. I slowly felt my body returning to its normal state. "Bakugo." I leaned forward and gave him a 'what did you say?' look. "My name is Bakugo fuckface!"

I gave him an •O• look and then looked forward once again. A few minutes went by and I had gained all motion and feelings in my body again. We had made it to the scoreboard by then also.

"Hey you can put me down now!" I said to him. He then dropped me and I fell on my butt. "MoTHeR TRucKeR DuDE!"

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. I then jumped back onto my feet and walked to the scoreboard to see what place I was in. Surprisingly, I was actually Number 1 with 79 villain points and 27 hero points. 'I didn't know we were score on hero points too' I thought.

"HOW THE FUCK DID (Y/N) GET MORE POINTS THAN ME?!?" I don't even need to see who that person was. I grabbed my skateboard from a teacher that offered to hold it for me while I took the test and left the school knowing that I would be attending UA in a few days.

Time skip to a few days later

A week has passed since the exam for UA an I still haven't gotten my letter yet. I was laying on top of my bed while staring up at the ceiling.