UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.

Start from the beginning

"Ya Falak, are you going to eat all that?" He heard Imad asked from the other side of her and saw her nod her head in yes. Wow, she is a glutton, she can't even talk because her mouth is full.

His uncles and aunties are sitting all around the table and they kept throwing words to Falak, no, not bad words. They all want to get to know her but she is only giving small answers because she wants to fill in every corner and crevice in her stomach before she starts functioning. He knew better not to ask them all to keep quite, they had history.

Falak didn't see the newly married couple around the table so she asked her mother and she told her that they won't be joining them till after a month, they should spend sometime together and no one should disturb them. Falak only nodded because she's already planning on going to see Jabrayah, she begged her to spend the little time she has with her before going to school. She is the only friend she could share her problems with.

After breakfast, she went to get ready so they could drop her in the hospital but saw Jabrayah's call, crying for her to come with sobs in between. Falak kept everything about going to see Shaddad and went to her friend's aid. Could it be that Suwaid tried doing something to her? Oh, she hopes not and then again, Suwaid is not one to do that, he is always gentle.

"What's wrong?" She didn't even wrap the black veil around her head and took the first black clothing she found in her drawer which is a black jallabiya with golden small stones all around it.

"I can't fulfill this right, Falak. I don't even know him and he wanted to consummate our marriage yesterday. I told him I was tired and I can't do anything so he agreed and we prayed before going to bed, I couldn't sleep." Jabrayah sobbed, saying those words in between hiccups. She knows that God is not pleased with her in the least bit, no woman should do that to her husband.

"Calm down and let's solve this." Falak's eyes widen because Jabrayah is committing a very huge sin. She's been told by one of her Islamic teachers that if a woman does that, Allah will not be pleased with her.

"How are we going to solve this?" She asked after taking a huge gulp of water from the jar next to her.

Suwaid left the house earlier and he doesn't look mad to her so that's a good sign, they should solve this before he gets back and guests will start coming in like it's their house. She hates feeling so stressed and tired all by herself when she is supposed to be happy. Well, she didn't know that she was going to get married after writing waec and it took her off guard.

"I told you to give him a chance, Ray. He is a man and you can't expect him to just have you around as a wife. I don't know much about this marital stuff but I'm sure your mom has already told you a lot about it. Give my brother a chance, he's not that bad." Falak almost pleaded with her eyes, this is a serious issue.

"I'm trying to do so, don't you know? I just don't know how to get that comfortable with him." Jabrayah explained her own part.

"Go with the flow, he will make you comfortable." Falak cheered before asking her to take a bath and wear a beautifully sewn blue ankara that she removed from her walk in closet.

"I will leave now because he is back, you know what to do." Falak wiggled her brows before sauntering out of the house bumping into Ashir and Khamis, she asked them to drop her at the hospital which they did.

Shaddad grumbled underneath his breath, what is she doing in the hospital again today? Doesn't she get tired after all the ups an downs she did yesterday? He smiled coolly before closing the door to his office, he could see her from the window as she try to look for an excuse to come into his office. She knocked but he didn't bother talking to her, she should think that it is locked and he is not there.

"Where is Dr. Shaddad please?" She asked his assigned nurse, Nawar.

"He doesn't wish to be disturbed." She forced a smile to her face so she could look polite to her future sister in-law. The only thing she hates is that, they are getting too close for her liking. This is the closest she's ever seen him with any girl and this small girl is trying to get all the attention.

Falak feel the anger bubbling inside of her. She balled her small hands into fists and close her mouth with the fist so she could stop the agonising scream of anger that is about to surface. She is very sure that her face is red from the anger. She knew he was trying to avoid her, but for what reason? Just because she wanted to see him? She is very angry, she needs to do something.

****
Yoyoyoyo!
How are you all? Another update is here and I hope you loved what you read. Um, I don't have much to say today so let's go to random questions so we can have some fun there. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and tag.
RQ; Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week? Hmm, I hate darkness so we are going to settle with bright here. I even think I have phobia for dark places😂 You?

Yours truly,
Aishatu.