thirteen

"Hey Maile, i um..My manager called me when you were sleeping, telling me i'd had to have an interview with Entertainment Tonight. I'm really sorry, but i gotta take this"

"Oh Grayson, that's totally fine. Should i go upstairs or-"

"No, no. I'll go. Get yourself something to drink by the way" He told me, before standing up, smiling down at me, then walking off.

Graysons P.O.V.:

As I was walking upstairs, I took the call, already knowing that it was Entertainment Tonight. I usually really like interviews but it's been a few months since my last one so i was kinda nervous.

"Hello, Grayson Dolan speaking. Who's this?"

"Hello Grayson, this is Nina from the Entertainment Tonight Team. We have an interview scheduled right now, hope you didn't forget." a cute and weirdly familiar voice said.

"Um, yes i do recall that. Have i met you before Nina?" I asked her, curiously.

"Oh..I think I interview you and your brother at like a red carpet or something." She said, giggling.

"Oh well, nice to talk to you again. Should we get started with the interview?" I asked her, smiling a little.

"Yes, of course."

"Entertainment Tonight. The Youtuber Grayson Dolan with us tonight. Hey Grayson, how are you?"

"I'm very good actually. Thanks."

"So you were seen with your little sister, Maile Julianna LeRein. What were you guys doing?"

"I was actually just her driver you know? She doesn't need me anymore" I said ironically while laughing. "Okay no. I'm just joking. She had a photo shooting and i drove her and stayed."

"Oh, that sounds fun. How come she hasn't been in any of your and Ethan's videos?"

"Well, even tho Maile is mature for her age she still is very young. 16 years old. E and I started making when we were 13 and we got so much hate. I just don't want that for her. Maybe some time but not right now."

"Aw you're such a good brother Grayson. Did you and her always get along that well?"

"As most of you know, Maile and Ethan and I aren't blood related and just step siblings. Ethan always got along with her but it's kinda complicated between Maile and me. Maybe because we both always got what we wanted, but we're definitely getting along better than like a year ago."

"Well that's true. Many people think that you're the better looking twin and that you always get the girls. Is that true?"

"Most definitely not. Ethan and I don't challenge each other with who'll get more girls or who's more attractive."

"Is there a girl you're seeing right now?"

"..No..Uh, No. I-I'm not seeing anyone at the moment."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Well hows Ethan holding up? What's he doing?"

"Ethan is doing very well. He's actually getting us food right now."

"Uh yum. So you're still in Los Angeles. Rumor has it that you guys are moving here."

"We thought about it. We are definitely planning on doing so but we don't want to leave just yet. We want to wait for Maile to get older so she's not alone all the time. Her dads a hard worker and really appreciates us for looking after her. I'm also not really ready to leave her. You know?"

"Sounds like you're gonna bring her with you guys? Los Angeles would definitely appreciate her beauty. Do you know what she has in mind for her future?"

"Los Angeles most definitely appreciate this beautiful girl. She does like it here, but that's her decision to make. She really enjoyed modeling these last few weeks. Her life has just stared so who knows." I said, while shrugging.

"Mhm. Does Maile have a boyfriend Grayson?"

"No, thank god she doesn't. She better not have one till she's 25."

"Well, Dylan Sprouse and her were seen together."

"Yeah, theres been an incident at the Event that Levi's sponsored. Dylan and Maile got along well before so he took her with him and brought her back home."

"Oh yeah we saw the pictures of the event. Seemed lovely."

"Oh, I'm sure it was. Levi's is a really good host. But the security was lacking a bit."

"Right. Ever thought about getting a Security guard?"

"We actually have one at home in New Jersey."

"I wasn't going to ask, but a source told us that you and Maile shared some intimate moments with each other. Is that true?"

"I don't get where you would get that from. Obviously Maile and I are close. Tho I don't see her as a sister, since we are not related. I still must denie that suspicion. We are not having some kind of affair if you're asking."

"Well, it was nice talking to you Grayson. Have a nice day."

"You too."

The interview ended. The call didn't.

"Hey, i'm so sorry about that. I'm not the one deciding what to ask."

"That's okay, Nina. I know how the business works. Was really nice talking to you tho. I'd like to do that again some time."

"I'd like that too." She said.

"Is this your private number?" i asked her.

"Um, yes it is." She said nervously.

"Well i'm gonna text you sometime. Again, it was nice talking to you Nina."

"You too, Grayson."

"See you" i said.

———

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11 THOUSAND READERS. I'm literally so fucking thankful!!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter even tho it was a little different.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS?

love