twelve

Maile's P.O.V.

Yesterday started bad but ended great. After what Grayson said to me, i couldn't help but smile for the rest of the day.

James and I haven't talked at all. Well he kinda tried but i most certainly do not appreciate liars.

This morning i woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yes. Hello, I'd like to speak to Miss Maile LeRein?" A male voice asked.

"This is she" i said chuckling a little after.

"I'm muchly sorry to be calling you this early. This is Jessy Longos PA, Jacob. Miss Longo is the CEO of Brandy Melville and has requested for you to have a photo shoot. This would be on short term." He said.

"Oh um..yeah. I mean of course" i say enthusiastically.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions. So the shoot would be today at around 5pm but we'd need you to be here by 4pm. We'd meet at Laguna Beach. You won't have to bring clothes or anything other than yourself." the guy who i now know as Jacob says.

He doesn't actually sound very old, probably 25 or something.

"Okay. Well, i'd have to ask my guardian but i'll be giving you a heads up later then. Thank you, Jacob. Bye." I say, smiling.

"A pleasure. Bye." he said while chuckling a little.

I put on a robe and was just walking out of the room when Grayson walked out of his.

"What's got you into such a good mood" He asked.

"Kinda something i'd like to talk to you over breakfast" I say.

He nodded.

Be both walked down, it seemed like Ethan and James weren't up yet.

I started cutting an avocado, when i felt arms from behind pulling me into a board chest.

"Whatcha making?" Grayson asked with a raspy voice, while playing with the ends of the robe belt thingy.

"Avocado, as you can see. Maybe you should get your eyes checked." I say.

"I feel like there's just something distracting me." He said while beginning to nibble on my earlobe, which made me jump a little.

"Fuck." I say.

"You like that?" Grayson asks.

"No, Grayson. I just cut my fucking hand." I tell him.

"Shit, lemme get the first aid kit" he said.

I ran over to the sink to let the water wash the blood away. It wasn't a big or deep cut just something that i'll probably get a scar from.

I hate that about myself. My skin is so bad when it comes to healing.

"Maile come here." Grayson said.

I turned my face to see that he was standing behind me at the other sink with a first aid kit in his hand.

"Ooo Grayson cmon. It's not deep, i won't need anything not even a bandaid."

"You better listen to me right the fuck now." He said, his voice getting louder.

I walked over to him, he pulled me by my hips then lifted me onto the counter.

"It's really okay, Gray. Please chill." i said.

"Don't tell me to chill missy" Grayson said.

"Whatever" i mumbled.

"Pardon me?" he said referring for me to repeat what i just said.