three

Next day
Maile's P.O.V.
"Maile wake up"
"Maile"

I opened my eyes to see Ethan.

"Finally" he sighed.

I rolled to the side of my bed, grabbed my phone and saw that it wasn't charged. Great Maile, you fucking forgot to charge it. I plugged the charger in and looked up to see Ethan still standing in front of my bed.

"What do you want Ethan, it's only-"

I looked to my wall, where a clock hung. It's 8:30am.

"it's only 8:30" i groaned, obviously being annoyed because it's the first day of spring break.

"I know, buuut...we are going swimming" he screamed.

I chuckled at how happy he is.

"Yessss" i screamed back.

The door busted open, revealing Grayson.

"We're going swimming, you wanna come?" i asked him, trying to make it less awkward.

"Uh.. yeah sure" he said smiling at both of us, then leaving.

"See, i knew you can be nice" Ethan said, jumping on my bed, like a five year old.

———

We came back from the beach, it was around 12am Grayson unlocked the door and i ran up, to get a shower.

After the shower, i got dressed in a oversized cropped hoodie and black leggings.

I walked down, into the living room, where Ethan and Grayson were already sitting on the couch.
I sat down in between them.

"Hey E, could you send me the pictures you made?" i asked

"Yeah sure, wait a sec"

After a few seconds he sent me the pictures of me at the beach.

"Thanks" i said.

I couldn't decide, which one to post, then Grayson looked over onto my phone.

"I would post that one. But you look good in both" he said smiling nicely.

Wow. He actually meant that. Maybe he isn't such a stupid asshole.

"Thanks" i said, lightly hugging him from the side.

I posted the picture and waited ten minutes.