nine

Grayson's P.O.V.

"Hello" I speak into the phone, hoping to hear Dylan respond.

"Hey, Grayson?" He asked questioning my name.

"Yes it's Grayson" i say

"Well it's Dylan, but i guess you already know that"

"Maile said you are going to drop her off at James's house. That's right?" I asked.

"Yes it is"

"When are you going to be here?" i asked.

"We're eating right now so probably in about an hour" he says.

"Okay good, please drive careful, keep her safe and your hands to yourself" i say.

"I will, chill." Dylan says.

"Bye then." i say, ending the call.

1 hour later:

The doorbell rings so i stand up to open the door.

"Thank god" i say, walking towards Maile, pulling her into my arms.

"Hey" she said, her voice sounding like it did when she was nine and i first met her. High pitched and cute.

Reminds me of the good old days

"Hey, Ethan or Grayson?" Dylan asks, standing behind Maile, who i now am pulling inside, so that she's standing right next to me. Maybe a little behind me. I can't help it though, i'm not gonna let any old boy, who i just met, be close to her. I mean who would let that happen?

"Grayson. Thank you for bringing her"

"No problem man. Was a pleasure actually, but aye i gotta go. Pick up Cole, so bye. Nice meeting you, Grayson." He says nodding at me.

Maile, who had her arms behind her back and me still gripping onto one of them, takes to steps forward, struggling a bit with me not letting go instantly. Dylan is now in front of her and they both start to lean in.

Into a hug.

I'm so fucking mad.

Mailes P.O.V.

Right now i'm sitting on a couch, which is standing near by the door, waiting for Grayson to close it.

When Grayson turns around he does not look worried anymore. He looks upset.

"What the hell?" He starts walking towards me.

"What the fuck was that?" Gray asks, while getting louder.

Now he is right in front of me, towering me, while i'm still sitting on the couch.

"It was nothing. What do you even mean?" I say, giving him the attitude, he deserves to be getting.

"What do i mean? Maile, fuck. No problem man, was a pleasure actually" He starts mocking Dylan. Now screaming at me.

"What the hell happened between the two of you? Tell me right now, or you're going back to New Jersey today." He scream even louder than before.

"N-Nothing happened. For real Grayson. I would never, like really never have something with someone who i haven't known for a quite long amount of time." I say, stuttering at the beginning, cause i didn't wanna upset him even more.

Grayson is really sensitive to things people say and i don't want to go back to Jersey today.

"Look Gray, i know you don't like me hanging out with boys-"

"Hell, i don't want you being sexually active at 16" He screams into my face.

"Cmon. Did you guys have a nice little round. Tell me. What did you do. Was he good? Huh? Talk to me." He says, obviously being frustrated.

This is a new side to him. A side i don't like. Which i find pretty scary.

"Gray stop" I say.

"Tell me. Fuck, Maile. Tell me" he says, gripping my arm, yanking me to stand up.

"Get in your bed now." he says.

Grayson is now leading me to the stairs.

"What are you guys doing. I heard scream and i-
Maile are you okay? Why is she crying Grayson?" Ethan asks, now looking as if he was worried.

"She's going to bed. Now. If you'll excuse me, somebody is being a baby. Again." Grayson says, which definitely hurt me. Imagine if someone said that about you, right in front of you.

"Grayson don't exaggerate." Ethan said, sternly.

"Ethan" i whisper out very quiet, so i knew he sadly couldn't hear it.

"Up. Now" Grayson whispers into my ear, still gripping my wrists.

Reaching my room, he is pushing the door open. Finally letting go of my wrists, which are now red.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asks, while turning the lights on.

"Shit" he says looking at me.

I was sitting on my bed, crying like a little baby for its milk.

———

PLEASE READ:
If you have any ideas what should happen in the next chapter or in any chapter, comment it, i will probably use the idea and make a chapter for you or with your credit.

Thank you guys so so much for over 200 reads and 10 votes.

Love you.