eleven

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Dylan Sprouse huh? That's pretty cool dude, but I honestly can't believe that James just left you alone. That's really irresponsible." I said, shaking my head.

And right in that moment the door opened.

That's also when i noticed Grayson walking towards the kitchen, stopping right in his tracks.

"Hi guys" is what we heard.

There stood a smiling James.

"What. The. Fuck." Grayson said, staring at him in disbelief, with his eyes and mouth wide open.

We all just looked at James. Nobody saying nothing.

"What's wrong?" James asked like nothing actually happened.

"What's wrong? You leave my sister all alone with no security or any guard. And you have the balls to ask what's wrong?" I loudly said, while standing up.
Maile tried to pull me back down but i just shrugged her off.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What does he mean? James. Fuck. I know you're not fucking stupid. You know exactly what Ethan meant." Grayson said, screaming maybe a little. ;)

"No, honestly i don't know what you guys are talking about." James said.

"Cmon Maile tell him." i urge her, which she first of declined with shaking her head.

"She doesn't need to. He knows exactly what he did." Grayson said.

"Well then James. Would you like to tell us what happened last night" I asked him which came out more like an order tho.

"I basically left her to go to the red carpet. There was security all around tho. Don't have to act like she's fricking Beyoncé. When i came back i saw her still sitting at the table. I said that i wanted to go out for dinner and stuff but she said she didn't want to join so i booked her an uber." James said.

"No you fucking didn't" Maile started screaming at James.

Grayson's P.O.V.

Did she just fucking swear. Dude what the fuck.
In those 8 years i've know her, i've never, not one time, seen her act like this.

"Maile, please go upstairs yeah?" i asked her nicely but with a very stern tone.

"I didn't do it tho. He never came back from the red carpet." she told me.

"I know. I just want us, us adults to talk about it."

"Well Grayson, fuck you." She screamed while running up the stairs. Silence filled the air and the next thing we heard was a door slamming.

We all sat down.

"I'm being honest with you guys. I ordered her an uber back. I came back from the red carpet." James said.

"We're not gonna discuss that. Right now it's more important to ask you, why did you find it okay to leave a 16 year old girl alone, in a city like Los Angeles, without any security or guards in general and that little girl also being our priority, our responsibility. I asked him.