two

The next day (Lisa and Blake already left)
Grayson's P.O.V.
My hand was stroking my shaft as i was watching a porn. I had my Earphones in, obviously.
I was about to cum when i heard a nock on my door.

"Who is it?" i shouted as i was closing my laptop and trying to act normal.

"Maile" i heard a little voice behind my door say.

"Come in" i said

She came in and closed the door behind her.
I was really hoping that she isn't going to make me stand up, i had my sweatpants on but she'd see my boner and even though she kinda is my step sister, it would be embarrassing as fuck.

"Hey um, sorry for annoying you but did you see my laptop anywhere? I really need it" she says, literally begging for me to answer her.

"N-no i haven't seen it." i say, looking up at her, as she begins to look in my room for it.

She looked up at me, with a kind of worried face on.

"Are you okay Gray?"she asks

"Yeah. Why wouldn't i be?"

"You face looks sweaty and your cheeks are red." she says. Shit-

"Yeah i'm okay. Now get out" i say, as i want to finish what i've started so bad.

"You sure?" she asked, coming over to the side of the bed where i'm laying, my blanket covering me to my chest.

She sits down. Right beside me. Fuck.

"Yes i am sure Maile" i say sternly.

"Look Grayson, i am not gonna tell Lisa or dad, cause then they won't go get the vacation they deserve. But you really don't look good, don't take it the wrong way. I mean that you don't look healthy right now. So if you need anything, just call m-"

I looked up at her to why she stopped talking and saw her looking at my laptop.

"I thought you said you didn't see it." she said, grabbing it and before i could stop her, she opened it.

Moans were coming from the MacBook, which i now snatched out of her tiny hands.

She looked down at her hands.

"Awkward" was what she mumbled next.

"What's awkward?" i asked smirking at her.

"Grayson! you're my big brother and i just caught you watching porn, you were probably jerking off a few minutes ago. That's what's awkward." she said.

"It's not official that you're my sister. Fuck it's not even official that you are my step sister Maile. Just chill okay?Everyone does it." i said, pointing out the facts.

"Yes- Actually, No. I'm also not gonna have this conversation with you." she said leaving my room.

———

Maile's P.O.V.

You have to forget that. Fuck.
I just walked in on Grayson jerking off.

On my brother jerking off.
Shit.
I mean it turned me on but it also disgusts me, to think about what he-

In that moment my phone was going off.
It was Julianna sending me pictures of me, which she took yesterday.

Julianna:
If you're not gonna post this, i will do it. You look fucking gorgeous on it.

Me:
Fuck. Welp- better post it right.

Julianna:
Totally right!

Me:
Thanks. See you tomorrow?

Julianna:
Absolutely, i will come over at like 2pm, but need to go for nails at 5pm.

Me:
Enough time for me lol.

Julianna:
Gotta go. Love u tho.

Me:
Love u.

I posted the picture and waited 1 hour before going back on Instagram.

1 hour later:

I stood up and walked to Ethan's room

"Hey Ethan can i come in?" i asked

"Sure" he said

"What's up?" he asked, looking up, from his computer.

Ethan was sitting on a chair, at his desk, editing a video i think.

"Do you really have to go on that camping trip?" i asked.

"I want to, everything's planned." he answered.

"I really don't want to stay alone with Grayson" i said, now standing besides his desk.

He pulled me to sit on his lap (not straddling him)

"I know, but Grayson is a really nice guy, you know he is, you guys were good friends when you first met. Look it's only one week, if somethings up, you can call me. Okay?" Ethan said.

"Yes. Okay, thank you" i said, hugging him.

I got up from his lap and was walking to the door.

"Love you Maile" Ethan said.

"Love you too" i said, leaving the room.
———
This was just a filler.

What would you do, if you walked in on your brother or in general somebody jerking off?