Part 18. Remember

~Edd's POV~
I'm walking home and something came into my mind, one memory when I was a teenager. I was at a carnival with Tom and Matt, this was before I met Tord. I remember that I dragged Tom to one area of the place and said "This is a date!" when I said that he was blushing madly at me, kinda cute of him. There was his favourite music "Ska".... I thought it was weird but I stayed with him, was I dating him? I'm not sure to be honest,  I mean I said it was a date. I guess he'd forgotten the past of us in high school, I don't care.

~Tom's POV~
Well shit, I can't move at all and I don't know why. I'm looking at Matt with yellow eyes glaring at me, he's definitely possessed in a way. The more closer he gets to me it reminds me of the incident that happened at the bar where I was working at, I was at the risk of dying. If today is the day that I'm going to die it's not a good one. Edd's at his work Tord's probably sleeping and Ringo... well mostly playing with a piece of string or scratching a cat post. As I said "if today is the day that I'm going to die it's not a good one"

~Tord's POV~
Well I'm playing Cards Against Humanity online with a bunch of friends and I find the most ridiculous name that I should put down, Jehovah's Witness. It obviously reminds me of Tom because I called that obviously, I mean it was random.
Also I'm wondering if I should get a tattoo of some roses and stars. But it's driving Edd crazy when I keep on talking about stars and roses all the time so I'm not quite sure

((Yes it's an actual app you can download ÙwÚ))

((Sorry for the long wait guys on reading this I've been really busy doing stuff qwq))