Part.24 The life problems duo

~Next day~
~Tord's POV~
To be honest sometimes you need alone time. And sometimes you don't need to... if you keep everything inside you all your problems, it's like you're sinking down in the ocean seeing every problem there have you come across. Like for example if you have someone around you that is a friend of yours and that they listen to you on every word you say they might understand you and give you advice to cheer the fuck up... but this hell of a household, it's different. We've got a Coca-Cola addiction that comes home late from work, A guy that is a tiny bit blind in one eye with a burn mark, A narcissist that doesn't really go out much unless I'm with him. And then there's me. The fucking Norwegian in the group that can't handle drama, i'm surprised I cause a lot of drama on that one night.

I remember it like if it was yesterday. Staring on a rainy night at a lake. It's not just that I hated myself, it's a fact that I hate someone that I love that I want to tell "him" but it's complicated for me... explaining stuff to other people and I don't know can be kind of weird or people that I do you know can be awkward or just a regular chat that we normally have, anyhow Matt has been keeping a watch on me like every single day but sometimes walks away. Kind of rude but I'll let him be you know. But I'm guessing this time I need to figure something things out with him not tomorrow but today.
Not to mention the jealous looking faces around Tom and Edd walking away... something's up. Maybe I'll look in his room for hints or clues.

~Later~

"TORD GIVE THAT BACK! I-ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" "NO LET ME READ IT!" Matt snatched it from me crying and blushing right in front of my eyes. Never seen him like this before other than the time I almost drowned.

"Tord please give it back"
"Why Matt?"  "Give me a good reason- oh..."

I flipped the pages and all I saw was lots of pictures of me and when I mean lots it's to many to count for me. But there was one page in particular that I was surprised of and that was before the incident of Tom. We were at the beach all of us having a break on summer vacation but... he drew red hearts on me and only me

Honestly I really loved that day teasing Tom teasing everyone in just a playful way,
I remember what month it was day it was and time it was basically at around well I'm estimating around 11 o'clock in June. Matt was wearing the usual, his "I love M@tt shirt" Tom was wearing I think him checkered shirt with "Ska" drawn on it and Edd was the obvious a Cola shirt but that was awhile ago. 

And I know myself I had no shirt on but was forced to put one on by Edd. But that was the whole day and night.

(Told you guys I would make it up to all! Echowaserased_19 out!)