Part.25 The life problems duos (Part 2)

~Tords POV still~

"To be honest, okay I think I'm falling more into his trap called love to think of it, and I'm surprised Matt drew a heart on me, and only me. Plus it's late and Edd's going to come home seeing us still awake"

"I'm honestly not tired at all right now, all I can think about now is what Matt did to the photo. I'm guessing he likes me? Probably I'll find out a way to spill his words out and not on paper, but yet again kind of cute of him to do that... no need to simp over me Matt"

~Matt's POV~

"At this point I'm embarrassed, jealous and a bit confused why Tord wasn't weirded out by the picture... I'm embarrassed because he saw everything, I'm jealous of his looks and dresses. I mean he does look pretty sharp right now!"

"The confused part of everything is well... I just love him so much that I don't have the courage to say anything to him"

"He's a pretty good looking guy that has good taste in things but the thing is- he doesn't get along with Tom and either Edd or I can't force him" "What I'm basically trying to say is that I'm not good enough for him. I can't keep up on what he does on the daily basis of life. He's better than me at like anything! You name it"

~Later at 4:00am~
~Edd's POV~

"So the chat with Tom went into a disaster, tonight's shift at the coffee shop has to be canceled again and how do I keep calm about this? I ask myself every time a disaster happens in this hell household, coffee's the answer to it and cola is the drink to hype me up when I'm on low energy.
Sometimes music is another option though but I prefer those two drinks to help me live and well sometimes stay awake and to calm down."  "Nothing else has been troubling me other than Toms so called 'addiction'  to his Alcohol. Tord and Matt were being weird around two in the morning with Tom playing "Mario Kart" on the Wii. And well now they're doing Karaoke in the living room."
"I'm questioning myself if I should join basically like a break from the stress I've been getting lately.."

"I mean why not for once hang out with my friends? Probably one of them is already drunk. But oh well, I'll figure something out, yeah I might join. Hopefully I don't jinx it that I may get drunk for once, I might do something stupid. Well I guess we all learn from our mistakes in the past so if I so get drunk that's my fault."
"And probably part Toms fault because he bought the alcohol to drink but on the bright side hopefully he stopped talking the pills... They are not healthy and helping anyone here! I mean what's the worse thing that could happen to everyone. Many things for example Tom burning up stuff while he's drunk, and Tord and Matt they've been around each other more in a way that concerns me. Maybe I'm overthinking to much or just very worried about all of them..."

"It's both and the stress from the cafe! Look, I don't want to get fired but these three friends changed my life and it's not just myself struggling with it, them too" "And my poor cat Ringo!"

~Later at one pm~

-Insert a loud thud from Tom's room-

"Ow- the... E-Edd?!"

"And why is he holding a Smirnoff bottle!? Ah that's all my fault at least he wouldn't remember a thing from last night..." "And why is he in my bed!?" Tom slowly picks up Edd blushing a bit "At least he's asleep now..."
"Now I'm getting flashbacks from Tord's incident at the lake and I don't know why... I just am getting them."

Tom walks to Edds room and opens it seeing it a mess.

"I'm not surprised he has them I'm just surprised he took the chance to drink Smirnoff, the whole bottle too"

Tom puts Edd on his bed and walks out of his room leaving a small creak noise from the door closing it.