Deku x Hanahaki! Reader pt.3

What the hell am I supposed to do now.
Now Midoriya and Bakugo think that I like Bakugo!
I just sighed and sat up from my bed, until I felt a cough coming up. And so I coughed, shortly after I felt something on my mouth so I wiped it, seeing only blood. Just then the coughing got worse and worse, I tried to make it to the bathroom but I couldn't so I just fell on the floor on all fours just coughing blood so loudly it echoed the room, I couldn't stop.
I can't breathe
My throat hurts
My chest hurts
I began to feel tears trickle from the corners of my eyes as I tried to regain my breath
When will this pain end? When will this all be over?
Cough after cough..this is never ending torture.
Blood spilled out of my mouth like a waterfall and I couldn't control it.
After what felt like hours of almost dying it ended with a rose in a pool of blood.
I just sat there. Staring at it. Now I have to clean up this mess..great.
I stood up from the spot I was just up and made my way to the door, I walked down the steps to make it into the common area only to see Midoriya surrounded by the rest of the class hunched over the coffee table
"What are you guys doing?"
Their heads shot up with alert faces then they spotted me "Oh H-Hey y/n!" Urakaka waved at me like everything was normal, I tilted my head in confusion and stared at them but I just went with it
"Well..okay then. Have you guys seen the mop and bucket by any chance?"
"Um it should be in the corner over there" I looked in the direction that Kirishima had pointed to for the mop
"Okay thanks!" I smiled at them and skipped over to the mop
I grabbed it and I was gonna walk away until I heard Tsuyu yell "wait y/n get back here we need to talk to you!"
I turned around and looked at her "Yeah, what's up?"
"What's the supply for? Ribbit"
Wait—
Do they know?
I slowly turned around and everyone was staring at me with suspicion Come in Y/n think think think!
"Oh this? I just had a little bloody accident upstairs while stepping in the showers the ladies know what I mean"
I chuckled akwardly "Oh I can help you with it!"
"Oh no! thanks Ashido it's alright I can do it myself!" With that I turned around, walked away with the supply in hand and headed to my dorm room. That was close.
I hurried up the stairs to clean up the mess that I've made only a moment ago
I opened my door and stared at the puddle of blood before me Okay, Let's get to work

^=*•~_TimeSkip_~•*^=

I let out a heavy sigh once I've finally finished cleaning of what seemed to be a murder scene, I look at the mop and the bucket now to go dump this out.
I made my way downstairs and heard whispers I rushed around the corner to listen in, I'm kinda surprised that they didn't see me "Well Ochako you're her best friend don't you think that it's the right thing if we confront her about it?"
"I don't Tsu it's just..I don't know"
Are they talking about me?
"I mean your not wrong just by the way she sounded over the phone..She just didn't sound normal to me."
"So you mean that she might not like Kacchan?" "I guess so.."
"Then can I call her right now to see if we can sort this out?"
"You could do that." "Okay then, here I go"
~something for you mind mind mind mind~
All of their heads shot toward my direction while I was trying to silence my phone
"Y-Y/N!" Midoriya's face was shocked to see me there
"How much did you hear of that?" Uraraka asked me
"..."
"All of it.."
The entire area filled with silence.
"Oi Y/n get your ass over here." Bakugo said in a low grumpy tone, I walked over and sat next to him
"Did you mean it when you said that you liked me?"
I looked down at the ground did they not believe me the first time?
I let out a long heavy sigh "Would I get my ass kicked if I said no?"
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" He raised his voice at me "FINE, I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T MEAN A SINGLE THING THAT I SAID!" I screamed back at him
The entire class was taken back by my words..I never go off like this in front of anyone. I'm always so busy trying to keep my cool, but I guess this time it's a different story.
"Well then who do you like Y/n?" Uraraka looked at me as she tilted her head in curiosity
I felt my face immediately heat up crap crap crap crap crap crap WHAT DO I DOOO
"I don't really think that you wanna know."
"Well if you like me I wouldn't mind at all Y/n~"
Mineta winked at me, my head shot to his direction "Not a chance in hell you Grapist."
He let out a sad sigh pfft like I give a shit
"Y/n can you please tell us? We really want to help you"
I let out a heavy sigh and kept looking at the ground tears filling my eyes "O-Ochi-Chan would you be mad.." I started to stutter and tremble.
With her head still tilted "Wait Y/n why would I be mad?" It was all games until now...
And with that, I sat up straight, wiped away my tears, and I looked around the room..
"Midoriya" I whispered so low that no one could her me
"Huh?"
"T-the p-person that I-I like..."ugh I'm a
stuttering mess
Bakugo rolled his eyes "OI Y/N JUST SAY IT SO WE CAN GET THIS BULLSHIT OVER WITH!" You know what..fuck it.
"Izuku! I like, no not like I love Izuku Midoriya! I've liked him ever since I've first seen him at the entrance exams but I was too damn shy to talk to him! I love everything about him! I love his sweet soothing voice when he speaks, I love his freckles on his face, I love how he gets flustered so easily and so much more! The only reason that I didn't say anything is because I knew that Ochako liked him too, the way she always talked about him the way she stared at him during class it was so clear to me! It was clear that she liked Midoriya and that I had no chance of getting with him because I knew that he liked her back!"
The entire class stared at me, astonished of what just came out of my mouth
"And you know what..I'm going upstairs." And with that I walked up to my room without looking back, I didn't need to feel even more embarrassed than I already do.

Word count: 1211
If you're still here thank you for reading all of my stuff🥺